Coreplayer and Youtube Issue

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Chief99, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Chief99

Chief99 New Member

Coreplayer and Youtube Issue

Using original Q, was able to get youtube video on Coreplayer version 1.3.2. Now all of a sudden, youtube will not play. I can get the list of videos to display, but will not play. Any ideas anyone?
    Thanks
    Chief99
  2. brickman

brickman New Member

Got that problem about a month now,tried formatting phone,changing to older coreplayer builds but same problem persists.
  3. brickman

brickman New Member

Coreplayer upgraded to 1.3.5 & youtube is working again(at least for me).Upgrade & see if it works for you.
  4. Tranzystor82

Tranzystor82 Member

yeah but after disable "media library" player crash everytime when you go to playlist ;( ...
  5. brickman

brickman New Member

Dont know about that one,i never use my media library & my playlists never give trouble.I would suggest searching the coreplayer forum,should get help/info there.Keep us informed.
  6. Tranzystor82

Tranzystor82 Member

I know that but when i put new version, thats problem show me when in setting menu use "disable media library" - this option slow down because bulid the database with your changes music ... when disable this core player working much faster
  7. brickman

brickman New Member

Anyone getting this porblem again?Can't load any youtube videos since tuesday.I'm running 1.3.6 coreplayer,went back to 1.3.5 but still they won't play.
  8. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

yes since it started i went back to youtube mobile. Its alot better for me at least, now