Copy/Paste

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Via-Q, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Via-Q

Via-Q New Member

2. Kupe

Kupe New Member

It works just fine on text input fields (like in Contacts, Calendar or the like). It's a little bit harder to select text in an editor (like Pocket Outlook), but it's still usable.
  3. Dayspring

Dayspring New Member

Copy Paste

I have used this program a few times now. One problem is that it conflicts with Keylock. It is one or the other but not both at the same time.

The interface is pretty easy to work, but it is limited in the applications it works in. I have not found a way to cut and paste from a web page.

Also if you need to cut text out of an e-mail you have to click forward or reply first, then you can select and copy the text.

It is certainly better than nothing, but could be a bit easier to use.

Overall, I would recommend it.
  4. Dayspring

Dayspring New Member

Copy Paste

One other thing I found out. If you are selecting text beyond the visible text on the screen, it does not scroll down so you can see what you are selecting. In other words, the text selecting cursor does not scroll down through the document. So you either have to guess, or select one page at a time.

I guess the idea is this program was meant to copy small chunks of text like phone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses and such.

FWIW.
  5. Ramil Valiullin

Ramil Valiullin New Member

In the middle of the December a new (1.3) version of the Vito CopyPaste will released.

Now the prerelease version is accessible for all comers.
    http://www.Valiullin.info/program/VitoCopyPaste_prerelease.zip

I need your opinions of it, especially:
    - Work on locked (signed) smartphones;
    - Work on smartphones with Windows Mobile 2002;
    - any errors.

And new localizations are always welcome!
  6. hawkim

hawkim Guest

i cant do it!

I cant understand the way to copy and paste with this prog. where are the options to copy/paste?
    thanks for all your help.
  7. 211655

211655 New Member

This is a crap program. doesn't work on MOtorola Q. Guy is just selling his link. It tells you to hold the center button. Now when u r copying a link. Dah, stupid! it will open ie and take you to link. You cant copy paste anything.

Just trash this garbage
  8. sammy111

sammy111 New Member

the instructions from the site are useless.

it only seems to work while in a text box. hold down the center button to see the menu. sometimes, i have to do this a second time to get the menu. it seems usefull.
  9. jaxridd2

jaxridd2 New Member

Invalid Win32 Application?

Yo, can anyone help me out?

When I download the .exe file for Vito CutPaste and try to open it up on my PC an error message comes up and says that it is not a valid Win32 App? What do I do?
  10. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

put the exe file on your Q and run it from there
  11. SHOTOVER

SHOTOVER New Member

When you click the action button on a url it plays the url. How can I copy and paste a link?
  12. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

click on the link, then when PIE loads the page, bring up the address bar ( menu >address bar ) and then try to copy it.
  13. lexicon

lexicon New Member

that guy was pretty brutal with his review of the app. I'm using it on my Q with no problems. so it does work on the Q. how well it works depends on what your expectations and needs are. Scissors is another copy/paste app. but I've never tried it cause the Vito worked well enough for me.
  14. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

it works pretty decent i think. True it will only copy the txt in the current window ( doesn't scroll ) but its a heck of a lot better then nothing.
  15. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

Vitos page for this program is down. Thee only other links for the software I can find are for the pre-release of vito copy paste. Is there a better version out yet? Or is everyone using the pre-release?
  16. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

guessing you did not upgrade yet to 6.1, because that has copy & paste in it.. also, i have a version of Vito's C&P on my apps page.
  17. mike347

mike347 New Member

is there any application that allows to copy/paste in jbed?
  18. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

I have 6.1 since like the first day. I was kinda wondering tho if like vito would let me copy links from newsbreak to viigo so I can exit the damn program when I am done! But now that I am home, I will do it with my mobiler....easier. I posted the first message when I was at work.

Is your program from vito the pre-release? :2cool:
  19. felix822

felix822 New Member

I installed the Copy/Paste app, but cannot make it work in Word Mobile or text. Can someone help?
  20. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

did you click on the exe and see a little popup saying the application has started?