Cool new link...MSNBC has new multimedia content for the Q

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by healthnt, Apr 26, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

you got a tv card that is compatible ?
  2. jimbetts3

jimbetts3 New Member

Yea. It is the one that was in my HP Media Center PC m1264n when I purchased it about 2 years ago. The card is a Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II (26xxx), I believe. Works flawlessly when my kids aren't home trying to use it at the same time! I use Orb to stream tv, music, youtube videos, etc. Orb also has Internet TV and radio options on it.
  3. number2leads

number2leads New Member

<P>Hi, newbie here, 1st post actually, kinda nervous. i got this MSNBC video thing working great, i was watching on my Core player this morning. </P>
    <P>however i was feeling adventurous and re-installed the Core player from&nbsp;below&nbsp;link along with the FlashVideoBundle.CAB , and got U Tube working (works great by the way, plays in Core). however now i went back to MSNB video and it's opening in Windows Media PLayer, not Core. and now choppy, getting error messages. does this have something to do with all the Core .CABs i uninstalled? ( i had a bunch installed from a link somwhere on this site, but un-installed them so wouldn't interere with new Core .CABs i installed for the U-Tube.)</P>
    <P>&nbsp;</P>
    <P><A href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=148801">http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=148801</A></P>
    <P>&nbsp;</P>
    <P>any help would be appreciated. i would like the MSNBC to work again smoothly in Core...</P>
  4. number2leads

number2leads New Member

<P>nevermind!! i went back into Core options and selected it as player for ALL of the files listed (even though&nbsp; i didn't know what most of them were ) and i went back to MSNBC and video played great!!! this rules, as does the U-Tube!!! amazing Forum thanks to all who spend the time...</P>
  5. sjcruiser36

sjcruiser36 New Member

Great Picture!

Thanks for the link. This is the best picture I've been able to get on my Q, so far! Even the full screen rocks!
  6. TJM

TJM New Member

it's telling me my device isn't compatitable and try beck as they are always adding more devices...I have the Q 9M _with vzw.. isn't that what you need?
  7. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

there seems to be an issue with the Q9m getting this app
    apparently it only works on the original Q as of right now
  8. TJM

TJM New Member

oh ok guess i'll just have to wait for my device to be "added" :frown:
  9. rasmith3530

rasmith3530 New Member

Well, I too am unable to receive this download. It doesn't recognize my US Cellular Q correctly. I guess that I'll be waiting like others.