Contacts, Address Book backup?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by Ric Hatermann, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Ric Hatermann

Ric Hatermann New Member

I just had to do a hard reset on my phone and I noticed that I was able to generate all of my contacts from facebook as well as all of the contacts from the Sim card that I installed when I first purchased the Windows phone two months ago. I basically inserted my old sim card into this new phone. The problem is that I've added 10 new contacts in the past month and they are now gone. Is there a way to recover them or is there a way to back these up or write them to my sim card in case i ever need to do a hard reset again. I would like to be able to have a backup fiile saved so i could easily reinstall those contacts thru Zune or somehow write them to my Sim card. Please advise? Thanks
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I don't believe there is a way to write on the SIM card. The best way to backup your contacts is to sync your contacts to your Live account or Gmail (if you use it).
  3. fandan

fandan New Member

Hi,you can use the free software: Data Recovery- -Quick, Complete Recovery of Over 500 File Formats
    *Recover over 550 unique file formats
    *Fully recover documents, emails, photos, videos, audio files and more
    *Recover 100MB files for free with the free trial version
    *Read-only, risk-free, and cost-effective Windows data recovery software

welcome to the wonderful cyhgoodsoft studio<<URL=cyhgoodsoft<<system tools<<data recovery
    hope this can help you ,thanks!
    Adeline likes this.
  4. Adeline

Adeline New Member

where i can use that sofeware,thank you i advance.
  5. fandan

fandan New Member

fristly, search the site : cyhgoodsoft,find system tools and data recoverysoftweare
    second, you can download the free tiral of software by youself(it have the more wonderful software that you want),you can see the tutorial how to use.

hope this can help ,thank!