Connection issue.

Discussion in 'Samsung Saga' started by dragonfly, May 5, 2009.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Connection issue.

So finally got the wireless tethering to work perfectly, however now im unable to connect to the internet on the phone via a wireless network when i try to i get an error stating "could not locate remote server" this happends with the cell tower turned off, however when the cell tower is turned on it works fine because it runs off the data connection.
    This worked perfectly for me only using wireless until i started using that wireless tethering.

any ideas? i want to keep both but if i cant i might just get rid of this wireless tethering thing since i have pdanet and typically have my phone next to me when using my laptop anyway.

Hope someone can help me with this no matter what i do i cant get my wireless going again, i really dont want to have to hard reset.
  2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Ok figured it out had to go into the wireless adapter settings but fixed it, now i guess ill just have to use pdanet. maybe ill give that other one a shot again in a few weeks after i calm down from going nuts all day today over this haha.