Complicated request

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by reaper420, Jul 23, 2010.

1. reaper420

reaper420 New Member

Complicated request

I have a complicated home screen request. I've tried myself but im just not good enough. I want a home screen that uses every plugin but facade i dont like to pay a ton for a plugin. i already have the mad beetle clock plug so thats ok. you can make it as complicated as you want multiple screens, missed call screen, text screens, missed email screens, what ever you can through in there.Im not to paticular about the back ground just as long as it looks good. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help
  2. manbat

manbat Active Member

with the madbeetle plug the clock will show on every screen.....
  3. reaper420

reaper420 New Member

i just like a analog clock. It doesnt have to be the mad beetle plug i didnt know if it could still be done without it. im still a noob
  4. manbat

manbat Active Member

Most really complicated homescreens will require facade. I have a few multipage ones in my homescreen thread. I also have a few using the madbeetle animated plugin and multipage madbeetle clock screens. The homescreen collection sticky has many....again the complicated ones require facade and other plugins. Alot of us that once made many custom hmescreens have moved on to other devices.
  5. reaper420

reaper420 New Member

well thanks for the info. i suppose ill have to bite the bullet and get facade, and keep looking
  6. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

since you didnt really provide any details other than not facade, just head to the homescreen collection thread and see if one in there works for you
  7. reaper420

reaper420 New Member

thanks i'll give it look
  8. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

no problem
    it might be the easiest way to get what you are looking for
  9. manbat

manbat Active Member

10. reaper420

reaper420 New Member

thanks for the link, i got that mod black 2 its a sweet screen. The signal bar jumps up and down very quickly though, is there a way i can fix that.
  11. manbat

manbat Active Member

Do you have smartmonitor installed? If I remember right that one had smartmonitor bars. I'll check to be sure.