CHome Configurator

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by seanatki, Jun 4, 2008.

1. eko

eko New Member

you need to open up the home screen xml that you are using and then after the color scheme but before the chome plug put this line of code

you might need a reboot then it should show up
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

EKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (that is all...carry on):laugh2:
  3. eko

eko New Member

see I pop in every once in a while
  4. Anthony1180

Anthony1180 New Member

you don't have to use numbers at all for your panel icons. I store all my icons in a folder on my sd card named icons. i have a plethra of .png icons that i use. still trying to figure out how to create my own version of the calendar.
  5. jjbutler

jjbutler New Member

Missing Settings panel on Home Screen

Hoping someone can help me out here. I just recently installed Chome Configurator as well as feather weather. Somehow i no longer see the panel at the bottom of my home screen for Settings (wireless manager, phone profiles etc). I have no clue how to restore it. I did notice that when i clicked on the option for the forecast display on Feather Weather it takes me to a "2nd" page and should show the 5day forecast. but i can see in the collapsed title for the 2nd panel (Alt 6 in chome configurator) that it shows "Profile: Outside". so i can only assume that somehow it merged this. But when i access chome configurator and attempt to modify that panel i don't see anything that relates to settings, only things that say feather weather....Any help/insight would be great, as i really would prefer not to do a hard reset obviously.... Thanks.
  6. sixbennetts

sixbennetts Member

(This has been posted over at XDA, too). I'm having a problem with 6.5 and Chome Configurator. I'm a wiz at using it now, and have even done some regedits to change the look of CHome, CClock, and other panels that Chome Configurator doesn't edit.

Recently updated from 6.1 to 6.5, (Verizon stock ROM), and I find that whatever panel I create myself in Chome Configurator doesn't show the, "Collapsed Title". (This is what would show for lettering on the panel above or below the active panel.

Doubled checked the registry at both:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\CHome\Weather\CONDENSEDTIT LE

and

HKLM\Security\CHome\DefaultSettings\Weather\CONDEN SEDTITLE

They both say Weather, (this is a custom panel), but the word "Weather" just will not show up on the screen. It shows as Weather when I'm ON the Weather screen, just not in the "Collapsed Title" area when I'm above or below it..

Same for any custom panel I create, "Collapsed Title" info will not show on any panel above or below an active panel.

Any ideas, guys?

Thanks.