CHome Configurator

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by seanatki, Jun 4, 2008.

1. brada55306

brada55306 New Member

Windows Live

Somehow CHOME Configurator removed the Windows Live panel... and I cant get it back... When I highlight it again, it still does not show up in the list. Any ideas?
  2. papped

papped New Member

Did you make sure it was not checked as disabled as well (not just hidden)?
  3. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

Hello...

Can anyone confirm that app-unlocking the phone (Q9c) allows the CHome reg-changes to stick - and, in turn, the changed remain after a power cycle?

Thanks,

Matt!
  4. papped

papped New Member

I haven't unlocked my phone since the wm6.1 update and the changes still stick after a reset.
  5. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

After you make changes are you exiting and then saving when it asks? If you make changes and then just go to home your changes are not saved. I have noticed that when I change my homescreens then I have to go back and set my CHome conf. back up too.
  6. MisterTedster

MisterTedster New Member

Is there a way to launch 2 apps simutaneously without changing the url for the right softkey and launching that first?
  7. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

wish someone would explain hot to get windows live working
  8. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

9. GuyHersh

GuyHersh New Member

I have a couple questions for you guys, if this was already asked/covered, then I'm sorry in advanced.

1st off, for those who are using cHome Configurator and the Weather plugin, what 2 panels listed in cHome are the Weather plugin? For me "CTestUIPlugin" is the current weather panel, and "CWelcomeCenter" is the forecast panel. Is this normal or is something screwed up?

#2: It seems that my forecast for the Weather program doesn't change dates without a reset. I.e. Today is Thursday, but the first page of the forecast is still on Wednesday. I tried the advanced setting to restart the Home screen, but that screws up my other panels that I had set up. Resetting the phone fixes the forecast panel, but is anyone else having this problem? I'm not too worried as both of these apps are new, but I'm just curious.

Umm, I think thats all the questions I had. Thanks for the help!

Guy

Edit: Reading this thread seems to have answered both my questions. #1: Yes its normal, #2, yes is a common problem, but I imagine it'll be fixed soon. http://www.everythingq.com/forum/moto-q-9c/chome-weather-22821.html

10. coppertop24

coppertop24 New Member

reset launcher

quick question that may seem easy, how do i create a soft reset option on the settings panel? im sure i might find it if i dig deep enough but i just dont have the time right now. appreciate any responses :smile:
  11. bnm81002

bnm81002 New Member

how do I get the status top bar with icons in CHome Configurator with the sliding panels? thanks
  12. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

Are you talking about the colored icons? You need the Rinku Iconbar plugin. There's a link for it in the sliding panels homescreen thread. After you install it, there will be a homescreen option for NRG Sliding Panels.
  13. bnm81002

bnm81002 New Member

yes that was it, thanks
  14. mrbcross

mrbcross New Member

I am new to all of this. I have the CHome Configurator on my Moto Q9C. I would like to add the Task Manager and FreeUP Ram to my Sliding Panel as well. Could you show me what to do to get that on the panel?

Thanks in advance.
  15. mrbcross

mrbcross New Member

Can you tell me how to do the same on my Moto Q9c? I would like to add the Task Manager and Ram Clearer application.
  16. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

so many post explaining how to do it. maybe it should be a sticky that no one can post anything to.
  17. mrbcross

mrbcross New Member

Could you point me to the post that this information is in? I really would appreciate it. Thank you.
  18. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

open CHome\click on the plug in you want to edit\menu\page\new\menu\plug in\app launcer\choose the app to launch\choose an icon\OK\menu exit\OK. do this for every app you want to ad.
  19. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

did that from memory, choose template before choosing the app. may have missed a step. it is easy once you figuer it out
  20. nahzekology

nahzekology New Member

Is there a way to change the pixel size of icons on custom panels? They are not as sharp as the others.

Attached Files: