CHome Configurator

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by seanatki, Jun 4, 2008.

1. tlogix

tlogix New Member

Would you please you tell which version of CHome Config you are using? In the main screen hit the right softkey and choose About. Thanks.
  2. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

this happened to me. just set the mome screen to a simple one. take the battery outn waite a while, put battery in and restart the phone. if it doesn't keep trying it. it will. scared me at first. keep trying different simple home screens.
  3. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

THIS APP KICKS A$$!!

Thanks so much for the time and effort put into this! I am loving setting it up and personalizing it to my own needs.

That's why I love the Q so much because no 2 Q's are alike, they are so customizable!
  4. TCKelsey05

TCKelsey05 New Member

Im using version 1.1.0.1
  5. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

i'm using the same version
  6. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

I enabled the Ctest plugin. nothing shows up in the home screen. is there something I need to do to show the weather? it is also red in the list of plugins. what does the mean?
  7. tlogix

tlogix New Member

It is red because it is still disabled. There are 2 properties for each plugin: Visible and Disabled. To enable it, hit Menu - Plugin - Disable and uncheck CTestUIPlug in to make it shown in the homescreen. However it won't do anything on it own, you must install CHome Weather in order to see the weather.
  8. Dragonheart8588

Dragonheart8588 New Member

After I make changes in CHome Config, it takes away main slide of the weather. I don't know what is wrong.
  9. Rcnathan

Rcnathan New Member

I have this issue to. The slide that shows the Current Weather is gone. :/
  10. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

All is working great here. now, I have windoxs live installed. when I enable cwindows live, I see nothing. how do you get windows live to show up? or is it just to make a link to start it as any other program?
  11. tlogix

tlogix New Member

For everyone who is having this problem, make sure you install the latest version of CHome Weather (v.2.0.3). Please report if you still have the problem after that.
  12. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

When setting up the options, if you set "reset home scrren" to N, will the weather still update on the home screen?
  13. glorify

glorify Member

14. TCKelsey05

TCKelsey05 New Member

Where can I find the latest version?
  15. Dragonheart8588

Dragonheart8588 New Member

v.2.0.3 is the latest version that I have and it is causing the problem with CHome Config.
  16. nahzekology

nahzekology New Member

How did you create the App Manager? I did not work for me. I kept getting a registry error and then a home.exe. I was nervous and did Master Reset.
  17. nahzekology

nahzekology New Member

I need help, i wanted to add the picture messenging the the sliding panel also. Can someone please help me?
  18. nahzekology

nahzekology New Member

I figured it out! I do have a question. Before I installed this program there were 2 weather plugins (1 for the current weather and other for the week forecast). I cannot seem to get the current weather back. Can anyone help me?
  19. kfunck1

kfunck1 New Member

CHome Weather

Been messing with CHome Configurator and CHome Weather tonight. If you enable the "CTestUIPlugin" on Configurator it will bring up the 2nd pane. However, I cannot figure out how to make it display the current conditions, it just says "Please Update," despite trying all of the different layouts in CHome Weather. Oddly enough, if you click on/move the focus to a different pane/slide, the current conditions gets displayed. Don't know if anyone understands what I am talking about here, hopefully that was somewhat clear.
  20. kfunck1

kfunck1 New Member

Update: After hitting the "Update Weather" icon that got added to my Settings slide, it displayed the current conditions on that slide.