Checking Sports Scores

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Apps and Games' started by Rich Varenas, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Rich Varenas

Rich Varenas Member

I went to the MarketPlace website (since I don't own a WP7 yet) to see if ScoreMobile or another sports score checking app was available but I couldn't find one.

I can't believe there aren't any available yet but hopefully soon. ScoreMobile wasn't available for the Torch when it first came out. It's a great app.

-Rich
  2. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

That's not available yet, but there replacements. I just checked and there is a free app called 'Scores'. You swipe left to right for each league. Looks pretty good. In fact, I just downloaded it.:)

BTW, welcome to eWM. Thanks for joining up!
  3. RandomAlec

RandomAlec Member

What Chris said above, Scores is probably the best sports application available at the moment. Quick and simple to get in and out to just check game scores and progress.
  4. Rich Varenas

Rich Varenas Member

Yes, I tried it today and it's nice but it only shows you the current days' scores.

Hopefully, ScoreMobile will be available for WP7 soon.

-Rich
  5. termleech

termleech Member

Unfortunately the best thing right now is the mobile version of espn. I really want an ESPN app with push notifications like I had on my iPhone. I miss my sports drugs for the day :)
  6. RandomAlec

RandomAlec Member

Tell me about it, that app is awesome the way they take advantage of it, push notifications and all.
  7. Rich Varenas

Rich Varenas Member

I agree. I used it on my iphone 4 and my son also uses it. It's great.

-Rich