Cheap 2gb Minisd

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by pyrobling, Jan 2, 2007.

1. evil247

evil247 New Member

I used pricewatch.com and bought a cheap generic 2gb for 21$ with free shipping. It arrived in two days which is awesome. Transferring movies and Mp3s to it now. I believe I ordered it from meritline.com
  2. CMantis

CMantis New Member

3. Skipper

Skipper New Member

hah. bought the 2gb "San Disk" from price grabber and what do you know, ITS ONLY 255 MEGABYTES. I put it next to a real San Disk and the gold contacts on mine looked like crap, there was none of the same writing on the back like the serial number or "made in taiwan" like there is on the real one. Complete SCAM... wouldnt recommend buying from there. if you bought from there and got an actual 2gb card, congrats, maybe they just ran out of the real thing and stamped some old cards with san disks logo. bah! i need my money back.
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i want to think you just got a bad one, seeing quite some people here purchased one (incl. me), and haven't heard anybody complain before.. definitely try to contact them and tell thme what happened.
  5. lexluthor

lexluthor New Member

6. Skipper

Skipper New Member

Yeah, already contacted them but i assume they are not around on the weekends. hopefully monday will bring some answers....

it just frustrated me.:foot:
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i understand, it would frustrate me also. keep us posted.
  8. deejaygyro

deejaygyro New Member

I just found a 2GB Mini SD card on Amazon.com for $10.50!

$8 shipping though (which seems excessive), but I figured it was worth a shot for such a cheap price. I checked the seller feedback, and it seemed pretty legit, we'll see when it gets here.