chargers/batteries

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by REDandBLACKpack, Mar 23, 2008.

1. REDandBLACKpack

REDandBLACKpack New Member

chargers/batteries

I currently have a moto q9c with the extended battery however sometimes I find that my battery does not last me the full day if I am using it alot so i am looking for another option. I am not normally in my car so a car charger probably wont be my answer but Im thinking of picking up another battery or possible some sort of device that will allow me to charge my phone on the go. Im not sure if i want another battery since I will have to charge it through the phone but maybe this would be fine. I saw on sprints website they sell a device that will give you about 2 full charges and you just plug your phone into it. has anyone used one of these? how well do they work? can you see how much power is left in it? Any suggestions?
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

iuse an igo charger
    works great! and inexpensive

google search it

-Sent from my Q
  3. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

To the OP, if you're referring to the travel charger pack. yes I do have it. It contains a 2200 mAh battery, so it won't do two complete charges with the Q9c (unless you also have the standard battery like I do.) It does work well though.
  4. REDandBLACKpack

do any of these use AA or such batteries to charge, I would think that would be better since those are often more readily available than a wall charger.
  5. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

would a desk charger at work be an option?

figure it will get expensive buying disposable batteries all te time, may come out cheaper getting a second battery.
  6. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

Energizer sells one that does (there are a few others as well)
    I actually have both rechargeable one and the AA powered one, no real preference.
  7. REDandBLACKpack

no unfortunately it wouldnt. im a college student so im out on the go a lot. I wouldnt be buying disposable batteries all of the time but to have something that I could keep in my backpack for when Im not in my room or near a wall outlet would be good.
  8. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

yes
    i use an igo charger
    www.igo.com
    (feels like deja vu)

works great and uses AA batteries