Charge Complete Icon

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by alipatov, Sep 30, 2007.

1. alipatov

alipatov New Member

Charge Complete Icon

Hi everybody,

The manual states that when Q9m completes charging the battery icon will change to show a checkmark...

Mine does not, when it is charging it shows the plug icon, and when it is done it is flashing between the regular icon and the plug...

Is anybody else seeing this?

Thanks a lot!
    Art
  2. BamaDave

BamaDave New Member

When mine is finished it shows a full bar but no plug, while it is charging it shows a plug. It also gives me a "Charge Complete" message when it is fully charged. Maybe with yours flashing back and forth it could be a sign of a poor connection. Just a thought. Seems like a lot of complaints on this board with very few answers.
  3. DrQ

DrQ New Member

Yours sounds like what we see on the original Q which I have. alipatov has the 9m.

If you are talking about not a lot of answers on the Q9m forum that's probable because it's so new. But on my Q I've gotten answers on EQ to most of I've asked although not always the answer I've wanted to hear.
  4. dseig001

dseig001 New Member

My Q9m is just like yours
  5. DslLmi

DslLmi New Member

I get the same thing here
  6. alipatov

alipatov New Member

I only saw "Charge Complete" message once... As for "poor connection" - it does not flash while charging, displays a steady plug icon. But when done it starts alternating between the plug and the full battery icons...

So if I understand correctly, nobody saw a checkmark battery icon as stated in the manual?

Thanks!
    Art
  7. DslLmi

DslLmi New Member

Every morning wwhen I wake up . if I have it pluged into the wall or my PC it will say charge complete and it waits for user input before it go's away.