Charge Complete! Charge Complete!

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by nevetsm, Oct 23, 2007.

1. nevetsm

nevetsm New Member

Charge Complete! Charge Complete!

I had my Q for about 6 months and everything was fine. No odd glitches that I couldn't fix. Then, all of a sudden I couldn't change profiles or access any settings. Oh well, so I master reset and start loading everything back up. But now it seems that every time I master reset, a new and completely different annoying problem appears!

After four or five resets I'm relatively happy with the 'bug set' I have now, except my Q keeps telling me 'charge complete' throughout the day at random intervals... even though it hasn't been plugged in all day! Pulling my hair out at the moment. Anybody have any ideas?
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

that is a very odd and unique issue... i would suggest try and exchange it, because if new problems arise after each reset something must be wrong, are you on the latest MOL ?
  3. nevetsm

nevetsm New Member

Yes, I have the latest MOL update... and I don't think I can exchange, but will check with verizon.
  4. Dan57

Dan57 New Member

Mine seems to do this from time to time, randomly, as well. Since it is the only issue with the phone, I live with it.
  5. nevetsm

nevetsm New Member

It was more than a small annoyance, I would get it every few minutes! However it seems to have spontaneously resolved itself after a few charge cycles. Sorry to anyone who has this problem and is looking for a surefire solution...
  6. bobby-n

bobby-n New Member

7. bobby-n

bobby-n New Member

lol nvmwrong site sorry but there is a hack using regedit to disable the notification
  8. Bobby Budnick

Bobby Budnick New Member

Look for my post in the link in my signature.