Case Needed

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by terrapin669, Nov 18, 2008.

1. terrapin669

terrapin669 New Member

Case Needed

I am so used to Seidio's innocase surface cases for my other phones - they snap together, are rubberized, and you can also get a compatible holster - I can't for the life of me, find somthing for my Q 9h!

I saw Boxwave's aluminum case for the Q 9h and know their products are good - anyone ever use/see this case?

Anyway, if anyone ca point me in th direction fr a HIGH quality, snap together rubberized shell for the 9h I'd appreciate it...Thanks
  2. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Not that i can give you anything specific. But I ran to the local mall soon after i got my Q9h and after hitting a few of the cellphone kiosks i came across a hard plastic clear case...Fit perfect around the camera and all! $20. I was really surprised to find one...maybe take a walk thru the mall for a bit. Cant tell you the brand sorry
  3. Wizzer

Wizzer New Member

I've been looking for a nice vertical case that fits extended battery for a while now and can't find anything. I bought one that was supposed to, but ends up being very hard to get in & out of the case.

If anyone can recommend a vertical case that fits well with extended battery, I'll check it out.
  4. Rook

Rook New Member

I posted in another thread, number five:

http://www.everythingq.com/forum/motorola-q-accessories/case-28244.html

it works very well.
  5. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

I picked up a Leather one from the print store.

I would also say Corona gold is a great choice, cold.