carrier + email address info.

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by rudeboy, Aug 13, 2007.

1. pimpoifical

pimpoifical New Member

what i meant was, if youre sending it tosomeone on verizon and youre on sprint, do you use xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com or xxxxxxxxxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com?
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

3. daisyd681

daisyd681 New Member

My "guess" would be that you use the person's phone number w/ your carrier. Any carrier should be able to send to any number but you need to do it through your provider. Again, my guess.
  4. Adam107

Adam107 New Member

anyone know how to send to a pic to an alltel phone? everytime i send to the #@mms.alltel.com or #@message.alltel.com they only show up as the name of the picture file. the picture doesnt show up. but it works for other carriers. any ideas?
  5. Guernica

Guernica New Member

is at&t the same as cingulars now?
  6. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

^ if your not sure of the recipients number@carrier email, have them send a txt msg to your email
  7. Guernica

Guernica New Member

my friends phone wont let her put in an email to send it to. like in the ''to'' part.
  8. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

well poo, guess you can try both at&t and cingular and see witch one goes through
  9. brittoking

brittoking New Member

To send Pics to sprint its 10digit cell@pm.sprint.com. Anybody know nextels mms address to send pics?
  10. bhestertx

bhestertx New Member

A couple to add that I got from a Sprint Tech Support guy when I asked if MMS was coming (of course he said not that he knew of *sigh*)

Virgin @vmobl.com
    AT&T @mms.att.net
    Cingular @cingularme.com (seems like an odd one)

(can't guarantee they work though)
  11. sweet_angel

sweet_angel New Member

i have a moto q with the tmobile carrier but i cannot receive picture messages. any help?
  12. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

have you considered using email..
  13. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

also its not necessary to post in multiple threads AND PM me about it!
  14. I8qbert

I8qbert Active Member

Great info Rudeboy!!
  15. I8qbert

I8qbert Active Member

and everyone else who contributed--don't want to offend anyone:wink:
  16. sweet_angel

sweet_angel New Member

well im new to this thing so sorry. one extra message wont kill u. just ignore it.
  17. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

sarcasm ?! :}
  18. I8qbert

I8qbert Active Member

LOL,I was actually referring to the first post and every one else added stuff:gasp:
  19. noj70

noj70 New Member

20. cindra

cindra Active Member

Welcome to Everything Q!

We hope you enjoy hanging around. :)
    Don't forget--There is a search area at the top of every page and "sticky" posts in different forums. Chances are your answer is already there.

This has been a canned, but very heartfelt, welcome. :tounge: