Can't Hear You!

Discussion in 'HTC HD7 and HTC HD7S' started by Zachary Bauer, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Zachary Bauer

Zachary Bauer New Member

I got the new HD7 and I love it. However at the moment my only complaint is that the volume needs serious help. When I'm on the phone I wish I could raise up the volume another 20%. Same when playing media. I was on a plane the other day with my SONY MDR-V150 headphones and I still couldn't get the volume up enough to hear anything from the movie I wanted to play on it! AGH!!!

I remember with my iphone I could go into the settings and up the volume from there. But with this I can't find anyplace to bump up the volume.

Ideas anyone?
  2. Redux7

Redux7 Member

Anybody else has any feedback from their recently purchased HD7
  3. richardfl

richardfl New Member

Same here. Hopefully they will fix this issue with the update in January. That and the camera pics coming out with a pink hue.
  4. iconbenz

iconbenz New Member

The sound issue in regards to the media features can be enhanced by downloading the sound enhancer from the market place. This features gives great sound enchancement to audio, and video.
  5. BitPusher2600

BitPusher2600 Member

Glad it's not just me. I'm going to try that enhancer app too.

@Zach: The camera is kind of bad compared to the iPhone for sure. Seems to have a hard time maintaining a proper focus. I wonder, is this hardware, firmware, or OS related? If MS would at least implement saved settings I would be halfway content.