Can someone make me a homescreen , please!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by penmaker, May 14, 2010.

1. manbat

manbat Active Member

Texas Gold Homescreen

Here is your Texas Gold Homescreen. It has a few features. It used all stock plug-ins. Just unzip the attached Zip File. You will find an XML and a Folder in side. LEAVE THE IMAGES IN THE FOLDER. Place the XML file and the Folder in Application Data/Home. Texas Gold_MC will be selectable under Settings/Homescreens. Make sure Background image and Color scheme are sent to default.
    Texas Gold_MC works this way...The Screen Saver with Time and Date shows all the time. You click down to get to the rest of the information. When you miss a call the Missed Call Screen shows first. You click down to access the other screens.....Enjoy!!

Attached Files:

2. penmaker

penmaker Member

Thank you so much, It is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. manbat

manbat Active Member

No problem....Haven't done one like this in awhile....You have to write most of the XML by hand. The creator programs don't know how to do these!!....lol I can't CAB this one up....so let me know if you have any problems.
  4. manbat

manbat Active Member

I forgot to mention...If you click on the center of the D-pad when on the time screen.....you go straight to the Wireless manager. It comes in handy for bluetooth headsets..
  5. penmaker

penmaker Member

is there anyway you can do that format of the texas gold homescreen with the cowgirl? is it simple just to swap out the pictures? thanks a million
  6. manbat

manbat Active Member

I'll look at it next week.

I'll look at it next week...I'll have to adjust the XML spacing and change the images a bit.
  7. manbat

manbat Active Member

Texas CowgirlMC

Texas CowgirlMC (MultiScreen)
    Here is your Texas CowgirlMC Homescreen. It has a few features. It used all stock plug-ins. Just unzip the attached Zip File. You will find an XML and a Folder in side. LEAVE THE IMAGES IN THE FOLDER. Place the XML file and the Folder in Application Data/Home. Texas CowgirlMC will be selectable under Settings/Homescreens. Make sure Background image and Color scheme are sent to default.
    Texas CowgirlMC works this way...The Screen Saver with Time and Date shows all the time. You click down to get to the rest of the information. When you miss a call the Missed Call Screen shows first. You click down to access the other screens.....Enjoy!!

Attached Files:

8. penmaker

penmaker Member

I know its been a while, the profile, appointments and the 2 other screens are not working, i have the requested areas set to default. maybe i am doing something wrong.
  9. 207

207 New Member

wow thanks!!!