Calming down....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pyrobling, Jan 12, 2007.

1. pyrobling

pyrobling New Member

Calming down....

Ok guys after Q getting stolen I'm finally calming down.

I get my new Q in a few days and bunch of extra accessories....I still have to buy my extended battery again and new SD card but least I'm a Q user again instead of a RAZR user. So I'm finally calming down and don't wanna kill everything in site...funny how relaxing the Q is....like wireless Zen.

Bonus....I have to carry a work line with me everywhere just in case. Was using a Sammy A930 and I --hate-- it. So, since I'm a Q user, my boss said I would give you a Q concession but you already got it. Since he knows I like WM 5 he gave me a TREO 700W for my concession line cause he knows I like to "customize" them. As of tomorrow or the next day you can all reach me direct if you have questions or if a rep tells you wrong or whatever and it will hit my hand-held..... adam.mcdowell@verizonwireles.com or 503.507.2666

First off this is just for help so no, I won't give bill credits or discount phones for you...this is strictly to ix problems that you get or answer questions...only Q&A. Hopefully this will help everyone out...if I get any of the others I will just have to remove this again.

-A
  2. tj!2k6

tj!2k6 New Member

Sorry to hear about your Q getting stolen.. that blows. Good luck with your new Q.
  3. Suture

Suture New Member

You are a brave man to post that number and e-mail address here.
  4. VTDr0p0ut

VTDr0p0ut New Member

What's the final result of your stolen Q? No broken kneecaps? Police report? Had a talk with a Guido and his 400 lb friend Tiny Tim?
  5. inf3st

inf3st New Member

Knee Slapper! But wouldn't it be Tiny Tony? lol
  6. pyrobling

pyrobling New Member

TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT I WILL FINALLY KNOW!!!

Bill cycle is the 18th and VZW only shows your exact usage after bill is printed. All I have to do is look up usage on the 9th between 6am and 7pm and then look up the number through one of my friends cause I HIGHLY doubt they woul be dumb enough to contact a VZW customer. Especially since I text it and told them that the phone was an employee's and is being tracked.

-A
  7. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

That sucks. Sorry to hear it.

You'd be surprised how dumb people can be and especially crooks. This was a story that was making the rounds of various blogs a few months back.

Good to hear you are back on Q!

-Chris
  8. inf3st

inf3st New Member

So what did ya find out?