Calling Sprite Backup Users...

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by dajael, Dec 2, 2007.

1. dajael

dajael New Member

Calling Sprite Backup Users...

I installed the full edition (backup, Terminator, Explorer) and I'm having a LOT of trouble with Terminator. I've uninstalled/reinstalled a few times (even done a few hard resets) and it continually seems to lock up my phone, even if I'm not in the program. To the point where I have to yank the battery to reboot. I checked out the support pages but the info there is teeny weeny and doesn't address my issue.

Anyone having any issues with terminator? (It's installed on my phone not the sd card).

Peace,

Jason
  2. KevinSprite

KevinSprite New Member

Hi Jason -

Does your phone only lockup when Terminator is installed? I have installed the two apps on our Q9 devices without issue.

Did you contact the Sprite software support team? http://spritesoftware.crmdesk.com

You should send the SGStartup.txt file under \Temp - you can use the same login details as when you created your account purchasing the software.

Kevin
    Sprite Software
  3. dajael

dajael New Member

Yes...it only locks up with Terminator installed.

"You should send the SGStartup.txt file under \Temp - you can use the same login details as when you created your account purchasing the software. "

I'll try this and see what happens.

Thanks for the help.