Bug in updated firmware?

Discussion in 'Moto Q Hacks' started by nk2199, Nov 11, 2007.

1. nk2199

nk2199 New Member

Bug in updated firmware?

Ok so I have had this phone for awhile. I recently updated to the latest firmware (1.11.08) or whatever is the latest. My problem is (happening on two Q's BTW) when plug the phone into a charger it will usually shut down or when it says siting ther; and in an hour or two I go to unplug it an use it; I get the message "Battery is low" then it may shut down or I shut it down. Then when it comes back up it shows full battery. When the battery is really low I have to kind of keep unpluging it and pluging it back in inorder to get it to charge-stay on.

Anyone else experiencing this? If so have you found a solution? I have tried going back to an older version but I have no luck since the Motorola software gives you no choice.
  2. nk2199

nk2199 New Member

Well I think it may not be a problem. I thought I had the latest firmware as of a month ago. But I checked and it updated. I will see what happens but maybe this isnt a problem after all. They dont usually release firmwares that close together so it probablly is there reasoning.