Bluetooth Problem....

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by Slomo26, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Slomo26

Slomo26 New Member

Bluetooth Problem....

Was wondering if anyone else has this problem where my Ozone won't release the bluetooth connection after leaving my car with the bluetooth speakerphone inside. Sometimes I can walk at least 50-60 feet away and when I look at the Ozone it's still connected. I can be eating in a restaurant and talking on the Ozone when all of a sudden it switches back to the bluetooth speakerphone mid conversation.

Anyone else experience this or should I send the phone back and get another one?

Tnx

Mo
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

it just means the BT device is still in range
    either turn off the BT device in the car or on the phone disconnect the BT car device
  3. Slomo26

Slomo26 New Member

Ok I understand that. But I have never heard or had a phone with that great of bluetooth range. Seriously I can walk at least 50-60 ft away and still be connected. I have had phones where I could not put it in my pocket without losing the connection. It is somewhat annoying to have to turn the device or the BT on the phone off but if that what it takes.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed the fantastic BT range with the Ozone.
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

depending on the BT class the range can vary
    i cant speak on the BT Class of the Ozone but i can say that i have a BT Dongle on my laptop that can get 300ft range

just as an example