bluetooth headset for music???

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by s4mb4, Jan 23, 2008.

1. s4mb4

s4mb4 New Member

bluetooth headset for music???

is there a bluetooth heasdset available for the Q9h that will play MP3's until a call comes in and then it turns into a phone device.
    I would love to hear there is a way for something like the Motorola Pure H12 or the JawBone to listen to MP3's or a media stream until a call comes in...
    Is this possible?
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yup.. check out the Q-store...
  3. wampir

wampir New Member

i have the jabra bt8010 and i love it! it does good with switching from tele to mp3 and my favorite spec its that you can use it as a mono or a stereo. i am on and of the tele a lot so its nice to have the mono piece on for music and then my work headset on rhe other ear. make sure you google it for price cause it ranges from 60 to 120
  4. Lucky13MN

Lucky13MN New Member

Motorola S9 at your service:

[​IMG]
  5. piranah

piranah New Member

i have the s9 and they are incredible,, only downside is that i didnt hold out for the orange version, and cant forward tracks using tcpmp...but i digress
  6. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

I have the Motorola HT820 sitting in my car. Bought them for the missus, she said they made her look like a geek, then lost the ear piece covers. All in the first 5 days. Since then, they've been sitting in their box in the back seat of my car.

When she did use them, she said they worked beautifully. Switching from music to phone and back again.
  7. cheri

cheri Active Member

I just got the s9 a couple days ago. I do like them at least sound quality wise and ease of use. It was a snap...my only issue is the buds hurt my ears after a short time which could render them useless to me....but I have this problem with many ear bud type headphones or sets. I know i could use over the ear but I can deal with that during a work out or wearing them for too long.
  8. DrQ

DrQ New Member

Have you tried all three different ones that came with it. I find they work OK w/o pushing then in my ear and just letting the pressure hold the there. Good luck Chrei.
  9. cheri

cheri Active Member

I only got one other set and they are relatively the same size. I was experimenting with the pressure part yesterday. I need to either wear my hair up, or on the outside of my hair when its down. My hair puts too much pressure on the back of the set, which could be part of the problem with post ear bud pain lol.

I will contact EQ re the replacement ear bud covers, maybe they can ship me the extras that were not in the box.

Thanx Dr Q
  10. zenkinz

zenkinz New Member

S9 gets my vote as well! Except that if you are wear those kind of thick frame spectacles, it can be a tad uncomfortable!

I use S9 for both my Q9 and PC music listening needs!
  11. cheri

cheri Active Member

yeah i wear glasses...i guess not thick enough to notice though...i gave my son my other moto bt ans he says my fram on the glass made it deformed...either tha t or i just have a franken-head lol

I have been able to adjust where the ear pieces rest on the s9 and have been having a blast playing with them and now need more mp3's on my storage card.

Switching from stereo to a phone call hasnt been an issue at all and i just started using it a few hours ago.
  12. DrQ

DrQ New Member

I'm glad you got them so they're comfortable. I enjoy being able to change tracks via the head set. I keep alot of songs on my cards and it's pretty varied: R&B, Latin, ballroom, mellow, etc. Sometimes I just play all shuffled and skip the ones I'm not in the mood for.
  13. cheri

cheri Active Member

Yeah my poor wittle ears dont hurt this morning either which is always good! I thought that the skipping feature was a good idea too. im not always in the mood for some songs. I can go from classical to oldies to heavy metal to any thing else jusr depends on mood and activities