Blackberry Pearl Theme here

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by qwho, Dec 4, 2006.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

whahahhahaaa... yea, i have been ambitious haven't i (didn't even have time yet to check out Papyrus) anyway... very first on my list is to work on the FAQ.

i'm halfway down to downloading all screenshots and files itself.. if only they were on a ftp, i would have been done :}
  2. glstnng319str

glstnng319str New Member

I have been working on mimicing this homescreen with my own wallpaper. What I'm really trying to do is to mimic only the icons so people can just download the icons and put them over their own wallpaper so you can make it your own. I'm new at this homescreen thing but I really got the hang of it. lol.....only catch is that I don't have a Q (haven't purchased one yet) to try them out so I have made a couple of homescreens but I don't know if they work because I have no where to try them on. Either way if I'm able to make this tweak i'll post it on here so people can try it out for themselves.

Also a question does anyone know if there is a color code for transperancy. What I'm trying to do is have some words on the homescreen that are invisible when unselected and visible when selected. Just an idea that's running thru my head that I'm trying to figure out. If anyone knows please share the info.
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

you can try something along the lines of when its unselected='transparent' selected='######' in your plugin code

that might work
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yea... there is no 6 digit code for transparent, if it works i don't know though. another option is if your background is a solid color make the text that color when unselected.
  5. clxa38

clxa38 New Member

fix to qberrypearl2

has anyone fix the yellow hue to the qberrypearl2 yet? it would be neat to have the icons turn yellow.... also, the text msg count doesn't work
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

we need a fix for a color-code ? wth :}
  7. clxa38

clxa38 New Member

I meant for the icon to change hue when selected, just like the first version of qberrypearl
  8. mymotoq07

mymotoq07 New Member

can u pass it on?

Hi-thee link is not working again can u send me the file? thanks in advance:wink:
  9. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

what file are you referring to ?
  10. mymotoq07

mymotoq07 New Member

the blackberry pearl homescreen file...
  11. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

download it from my site here..
  12. byronandcrystal

byronandcrystal New Member

Looks cool, but when I click to download it says file is deleted?
  13. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

are you for real ? did you see the post right above yours ? :]
  14. blkitr

blkitr New Member

can someone make this screen with 2 mess icons one for text and the other for email/mms ?
  15. nigel_one

nigel_one New Member

This homescreen is awesome!

This screen was exactly what I was looking for! Minimal intrusion from icons and plug-ins, but good functionality. I played around with a couple of my own wallpapers on it, and I like the result. The top 3 icons on the left disappear until scrolled over, and if the background is right, you can hardly see the little bit of the original wallpaper at all. Big thanks for this killer homescreen!! Now my buddy goes everywhere with me!

Attached Files:

16. JLove22

JLove22 New Member

The link doesnt work..it says the file doesnt exist
  17. n99hockey

check the homescreen collection thread
  18. Harleygold

Harleygold New Member

Awesome! Always wanted a Blackberry! Now I can say I got the best of both worlds...:)
  19. n99hockey

great glad you found it
  20. RUGBYNUTT

RUGBYNUTT New Member

Do you know what page? i looked but couldnt find it.