Blackberry Pearl Theme here

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by qwho, Dec 4, 2006.

1. rebounder

rebounder New Member

Hey

how do u instal these on ur phone
    so far i can onl upload the.alx files
  2. zeropants

zeropants New Member

OK, if someone really good can work with this, I have a few requests...
    1- Can someone put a message count for email, txt, mms, etc...above the icons?
    2- Can the large amount of open space on the right be used for fizz weather?
    3- Lastly, can a few lines of appointments from Facade be put in the open space as well...

I like the overall design, but using this phone for work the screen is missing alot of information.
  3. red_1z

red_1z New Member

wow, keep the dope home screens comin'...good job
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

did you browse on http://www.kooldezine.com/Q.htm, or if you have a lot of time: http://www.qusers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2184
  5. zeropants

zeropants New Member

yeah, I've been through both, but I haven't been to kooldezine lately. I just liked the tab idea for this one but I don't use home screens that don't have fizz weather, or Facade, or both since I've already paid for the programs.
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

in that case, you probably also looked around on the web site/forum of the maker(s) of Facade ?

i had some particular wishes for my home screen so i edited one which is almost how i want it.
  7. Bota13

Bota13 New Member

Needs a XML fix? Yes?
  8. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

thats a kick ass home screen great work!!
    what program do you use (if any)?
  9. jasonvw

jasonvw New Member

Can you upload it again? Seems to be gone off the site now.
  10. extremum

extremum New Member

Yup, no workie here... :frown:
  11. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

here you go kids!

Attached Files:

12. cigarbox

cigarbox New Member

Thanks for the files .....Has anybody figured out how to put the message count on the home screen ?

Thanks
  13. jasonvw

jasonvw New Member

Thanks. great homescreen.
  14. qwho

qwho New Member

As many people on this forum already know due to my PM responses, I lost a good number of my original home screen files when I carelessly upgraded to windows vista. I am still looking, but for the most part the ones I posted on this forum at one time or another are gone....:frown:

At least the fight club homescreen is the number 1 download. woot!:laugh2:
  15. shootemall

shootemall New Member

Help me with download

Sorry, but I cannot get the download either. When I click on the link it takes me to a page, which says, "loading please wait." Then when that is done I click on the word "Download" and it goes to another page which displays Quick Share.com, but does not show any files, just instruction on how to upload a file..... Does anyone know what to do?
    I downloaded the ZIP file on page four, but the tabs on the left do not change color so you cannot tell which one you are on. Maybe I am doing something wrong???
    Thank you,
  16. smiller2076

smiller2076 New Member

I get a link deleted error message.
  17. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

did try the link in Scott's post ?
  18. Bert336

Bert336 New Member

i cant get my tabs to highlight yellow...errrr
  19. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

pardon ?.. not sure what tabs & why :}
  20. Bert336

Bert336 New Member

the little side icons/tabs that are suppose to highlight yellow when you select them durrr :tounge: