Blackberry Pearl Theme here

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by qwho, Dec 4, 2006.

1. qwho

qwho New Member

Blackberry Pearl Theme here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The bottom item is a One-icon MRU, that scrolls through the last 8 apps. The tabs turn yellow behind the icons when selected. No plugins required.

Download Here
  2. MachB5

MachB5 New Member

Very Cool!!
  3. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

That is truly SWEET!
  4. inf3st

inf3st New Member

That would look great with the Black Start bars. I'm sure if you requested it. Of of the guru's might do that for ya.
  5. newbie

newbie New Member

as my name implies...

I just got my Q a few weeks ago...still tryna to figure out how to add this option...when I download this on to my Q, where does it go? Is there anything else I need to do? Is the background changeable? Thanks in advance for your help![​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The bottom item is a One-icon MRU, that scrolls through the last 8 apps. The tabs turn yellow behind the icons when selected. No plugins required.

Download Here
    [/quote]
  6. Wally Cox

Wally Cox New Member

I like it alot qwho .......................THANKS!
  7. cigarbox

cigarbox New Member

Great theme ....

Is there anyway to have the number of new messages and the calendar entries to show up to the right of the message / calendar icon ?
  8. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Nice work.:wink:

-Chris
  9. xvicx

xvicx New Member

can't download

Can't download the file... dosen't download... can post again the file please
  10. qwho

qwho New Member

seems to work fine for me.
  11. xvicx

xvicx New Member

hum

Need a plugin? dosen't here??? i feel stupid!
  12. xvicx

xvicx New Member

Can a kind person place the download some ware else so i can download QberryPearl.zip please.
  13. krhainosx

krhainosx New Member

When you click the provided link to download, in the new browser that just popped up you need to click the "Download" Dunno if that helps
  14. Anyone have a guess why the three top are not highlighting when I roll over them. If I move up the right amount of clicks I can access them but they don't highlight.
  15. KOOLWATER

KOOLWATER New Member

I'm new to the Q, so please forgive me, but how do you download from the website to the phone? Do I go through active sync? If so, how?
  16. You can DL it to your computer than use explore smartphone under tools in active sync. From that point you put the .XML and the back ground in this location.

Mywindowsbaseddevice/AppicationData/Home

They the screen title should show up in screen selection.
  17. KOOLWATER

KOOLWATER New Member

Thank You!

I've got the screen, but I also encountered your problem with the top three buttons. Any suggesstions?
  18. j@ckle

j@ckle New Member

Does anybody have this available to download? The link provided does not seem to be working.

Thanks in advance.
  19. Krunk83

Krunk83 New Member

Blackberry homepage download

When you click on the link, in the upper left hand corner it should say "wait 20 seconds" then it should start counting down. Once it finishes counting down it should say "download file" in the same spot. Click on that and you should be good to go. Hope that helps.
  20. j@ckle

j@ckle New Member

Thanks. The link is working now. It was not working this morning.