Best alarm program?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Neill, Mar 16, 2008.

1. I use CT Alarm.
    The developer is top notch when it comes to support.
    I like supporting developers (if their software isn't too much).
  2. ajskhan

ajskhan New Member

will schedy ring if my phone is on silent?

3. Nope. Thats why I also bought CT scheduler. It turns my profile from silent to normal about 15 min before my alarm goes off. Another great program.....
  4. ajskhan

ajskhan New Member

dangit.

anyone have a cab file for ct alarm lite?
  5. jlinden

jlinden New Member

Will the scheduled Shedy alarm still work if I exit the program?
  6. ct alarm and ct alarm lite both do.
  7. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

schedy works just fine when it is closed as well...the old one didn't but the new one downloaded from the fewbits site does
  8. lilsquirrel

lilsquirrel New Member

Schedy Upheaval

I tried this one out and it worked well for a few days, then all of a sudden none of my sounds would work at all (neither downloaded nor native sounds). I finally had to master reset to make everything work again. I have not re-installed the software. Has anyone ever heard of this problem?

9. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

i have NOT had this issue and the program works just fine and have been using it for months....great program....dont be scared to use it

10. CTools

CTools New Member

Just to let you know: we just added Home-screen plugin support to Alarm Master. Now, like standard Calendar application, Alarm Master displays the information about the next today's alarm. Home-screen plugin disappears automatically if there are no forthcoming alarms for today. :)

The news is here.
  11. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

really cool, that was one of the huge cool features that schedy had was the free homescreen plug-in....

12. afiggy

afiggy New Member

CT alarm trian

Is the trial a full version that expires or it a limited version? My son wants an alarm for his Q (my handme down-I have the Q9c). His blackberry alarm would turn on the phone and snooze. Does this alarm do that too? I downloaded the trial but want to know the limits. The website doesn't say.

thanks to all who contribute! I have learned so much!
  13. CTools

CTools New Member

There is no any time limit in the trial version, however there is functional restriction - just Once type alarms allowed.

There are snooze and dismiss of course. Please note, Alarm Master(and either program for WM smartphones) can't turn on phone which was turned off - it is by design of Windows Mobile Standard platform.

Hope this helps,

Aleksandr Soshnikov
    Connective Tools support
  14. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

i thought there was an app that could do that
  15. CTools

CTools New Member

It is very interesting, could you please tell me what is this program?

(it can be done for sure for the PPC platform(as well as for Symbian S60 phones for example, don't know about Blackberry), i.e. WM Classic and Professional, but not for the Standard/Smartphone - their power management models are absolutely different, so when smartphone is off it is really off - there is no any code/timers rinning at all in this case unlike PPC)

Thank you,

Aleksandr Soshnikov

Connective Tools support
  16. cheri

cheri Active Member

ive had Alarm and CT Scheduler probably over 2 months now. I use both very frequently...BTW i i digg the new homescreen plugin. Extra layer if safety for me lol
  17. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

i donno there are plenty of good alarm programs around if you look for them....

As you don't specify what program u are talking about I cannot help you out much....

18. cheri

cheri Active Member

maybe i dont get it but...
    Im using
    alarm master and it works great for what i use it for :)
  19. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

i had a trial of alarm master....great program. Personally I use a combo of schedy mobile and burroakca travelalarm (or something like that) and it works out well. now that I ditched my 3x a day monitoring, I don't necc need the homescreen for my alarms.

Really interesting that the phone cannot be turned on.........messed up part is I don't even know when the sh*ttin q9c turns off. My old sanyo used to wake me up letting me know it was gunna die and needed juice....oh no the q9c jus goes to sleep....bastard...lol I wish it could sound like a submarine battle alarm or something when it dies :laugh2: