Battlestar Galactica Finale

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by qwho, Mar 30, 2007.

1. qwho

qwho New Member

Battlestar Galactica Finale

How bout that last episode, huh? Any NBSG fans here?
  2. hanski9

hanski9 New Member

NBSG? You mean Victoria Secrets of Outter Space? Couldn't get past Boomer and Starbuck being chicks. Guess I'm too old school. LOL
  3. dmont

dmont New Member

The ending reminded me of the original series "War of the Gods" episodes that introduced the Patrick Mcnee character (not to spoil anything, but thanks to IMDb.com for being my memory). I was looking for the snow white uniforms and blasters.

Have you noticed that there are wireless no personal communicators in the series, al a Star Trek com-badges or bluetooth headsets.

Q content - A 'Q' would look perfect on the dash of a Viper. Is this version Bluetooth compatible?
    :2cool:
  4. qnoob

qnoob New Member

big BSG fan here. But the series may have jumped the shark with the revelation of the final 5 cylons (if you count in Starbuck).
  5. My-Q

My-Q New Member

I watched the first season of BSG and loved it. I'm not one into conspiracies so it lost me from then on. I"ve tried to pick it back up, but couldn't.
  6. qwho

qwho New Member

We still might find out that just because they heard music and just becuase starbuck somehow survived the crash in the storm, doesn't mean they are all cylons...

If they were, especially tigh, we would have some serious plot changes throughout the entire series. So I hold out hope that they aren't...:2cool:
  7. My-Q

My-Q New Member

Speaking of Tigh, I was really upset when the character was remade into THAT! Ugh! How could Glen Larsen allow these changes?
  8. qnoob

qnoob New Member

a common thread is that all 4 were in the resistance on New Caprica. I'm hoping the cylons secretly implanted something in their brain to be able to control them (thus NOT being cylons).
  9. qwho

qwho New Member

Maybe the same sort of thing that is thought by some to be in Baltar's head, even though he had a head scan....
  10. My-Q

My-Q New Member

But, isn't Baltar a Cylon? I know, since I didn't watch it 'shut up.' LOL
  11. qwho

qwho New Member

He might be, I donno... I haven't seen a cylon act like him yet though. None of the other cylons are bumbling idiots. I think we'll see him in the future truly believe he is one, kill himself, only to find out he isn't.
  12. qnoob

qnoob New Member

baltar WANTED to be a cylon. it would have made him feel better about what he'd done / fit in better with this former cylon roommates.
  13. My-Q

My-Q New Member

Like the difference between an astrodroid and a protocol droid. Maybe he was made that way. Maybe he was a prototype. I still say he is.