Battery Problems!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by hiphopreneur, Jun 11, 2006.

1. gmplr831

gmplr831 New Member

sounds like a bad battery. Take it back and get a new one. I know it took mine a couple of cycles before it would hold a full charge.
  2. KylesChill

KylesChill New Member

Battery Problems >:O

The past few nights my battery won't seem to charge unless the phone is off.
    Yesterday, I took it off my charger and it told me it was completely dead, so I turned it off and brought it with me to school, and it turned itself on and the battery was full, not sure why it's doing this, anyone having the same problem?
  3. QPeach

QPeach New Member

What new software upgrade? I have Sprint and have never done a software upgrade, unless my phone is receiving them automatically, which I am guessing is not the case. I would be afraid to download any software in case I screw this Q up even more. Where do I look into this?

I have had the phone since July and my battery has gotten progressively worse. I charged it last night with the ac adaptor with the phone off and when I just turned it on I received a low battery alert. I can usually only get through a few hours at most without receiving a low battery alert. I would assume that by constantly charging it in my car to keep the battery going is killing the life of the battery, I don't know. All I know is it drives me nuts because I do not work in an office. My husband got the big Seido (3200) I think and loves it because it lasts about 3 days. I don't want a bulky phone, but am considering that it may be my only option.

Thanks
  4. xBOONx

xBOONx New Member

The same thing has happened to me for the past few nights. I have the 3200 mah battery and i plug it in and it beeps and says its charging then i unplug it in the morning and my battery is half dead. i restart it and it shows full. i wonder if the blackjack has this many problems...