Battery Life

Discussion in 'Samsung Focus' started by dkinlaw, Jun 15, 2011.

1. dkinlaw

dkinlaw New Member

I have a Samsung Intercept with Android and get about 6hrs of battery life out of it. That goes down the more I use applications and recently learned that I have to shut down some apps in the task manager because they do not close right. So just wondering if that is what you guys get for battery life ? Also I worry because I have to charge this phone two times a day just how long the batteries will last?
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Weird thing happened when I had the Samsung Focus and my current HTC Surround - terrible battery life the first week I had it. But gradually got better as the weeks passed. Maybe its a battery conditioning thing, I don't know. If I'm constantly on FB, playing games, uploading pics, etc, I'd say It'd have to go on the charger after 6 hours. Otherwise, It would last me until bedtime. The one difference I found though between the Focus and the Surround, with the Focus it takes forever to get a full charge, I'd say at least 2 hours (don't quote me on that). Whereas the Surround takes no more than an hour.
  3. dkinlaw

dkinlaw New Member

That sounds familiar, know that you said something. It does seem to be better then the first week I had it. I always try to get a full charge on it each time and I guess that's all I can do.
  4. Rich Varenas

Rich Varenas Member

I just got my Focus a few days ago and I also noticed poor battery life. I updated the OS today so maybe it will get better.
  5. Danrcan

Danrcan New Member

My battery life has improved over time, but I bought spare batteries and a charger on ebay. fairly cheap. If I use my phone a lot, I change batteries, otherwise, if I make it through the day, I just charge the one that's loaded.
    Dan
  6. poojalapasia123

poojalapasia123 New Member

Hello,
    Here U want to Samsung Focus Battery Life than here i am tell u about this :-

Standard Battery Type Lithium-ion
    Standard Battery (mAh) 1500 mAh
    Talk Time with Standard Battery (hrs) 6 h 30 min
    Standby Time with Standard Battery (Hours) 300 hrs
    terri lowe likes this.
  7. saravad

saravad New Member

nice thread, it was very helpful, thanks ;D