Battery Icon and Time in Taskbar @ Today Screen

Discussion in 'Samsung Saga' started by wewantutopia, May 19, 2010.

1. wewantutopia

wewantutopia New Member

Battery Icon and Time in Taskbar @ Today Screen

Hello, I just installed the latest update... which is awesome! (kinda surprised that samsung is still updating this device)

Anyway, I'm trying to set my phone back up the way it was and can't find how to do it.

I have date set as a item on my home screen, and to make it take 1 line i want to move the clock back up to the task bar.

I've figured out how to do that with the ShowTitleBarClock registry edit, but the battery icon disappears. Pre update I had them both up there.

Can anyone please remind me how to do this? Thanks.
  2. manbat

manbat Active Member

You can install "Quick Menu".....the battery icon is one of the options. The drop down menu and task manager is handy with "Quick Menu" When I did the hack the time showed up on all screens except the Home Screen. The HomeScreen still had the "Battery"....
  3. Kingfish

Kingfish Member

+1 on Quick Menu. My favorite feature is the "Close all" option that you can map to a key...In my case the messaging key on the bottom right.

Do you have a link to this?
  4. manbat

manbat Active Member

5. manbat

manbat Active Member

You really don't need to do the physical hack for the clock...you can do the same thing in settings...go to Settings/System/Clocks and Alarms/More< there will be a box to check to display clock in title bar in all programs. The hack did the same thing this does for me.