Batman Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by docmac129, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Corey H

Corey H New Member

hey do u have one widd just the joker?
  2. manbat

manbat Active Member

Verizon Start Up

=====================================
    I do have two Alternate Verizon Start up animations posted under Gadgets thread. The only other Q9 I have explored is the Q9c (Verizon) so It's file placement is the same. Not sure how the Q9h shutdown works. That swoosh could be in the ROM. Startup animations that gadget made for Q9m will work in the Q9h. I extracted his "Original Q" startups from .bin I have a few of them formated into "filmstrips" that will work on the Q9's. I have the "Blue Thumbprint", 'Black thumbprint" and the "Vista" startup that I remember off the top of my head. Regular startup/Shutdown images can be any image you want. Just put the image somewhere on the phone(I have a file on the SD Card) and edit the registry pointing in that direction.
  3. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

4. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

Well, hopefully someone can point you in the right direction so it can somehow get done, I don't really want to mess with it myself (fear of messing it up.)
  5. tabauknight

tabauknight New Member

I should apologize first, but I must be on information over load.

Where do I put the Orange, Facade, smartmonitor, & Madbeetle's Animation plugin? I should put the Folder and the images in the same area also. I have read from pm 1 to 50+? So my brain is on over load so I am just going to ask. Also once I place all these items I restart, right? Thanks for you help.

This will go a long way in help my godson and his friends who just LOVE THIS!! I will take over the rest of the install. :laugh2:
  6. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

With the facade, orange, etc... you just put them on your phone and run the CAB file. For the font, I had to drag it to my desktop and then place it in my documents on the phone and then move it to windows/font, the home screen itself goes in application data/home or something to that affect. You also need EKO's black bars. You then go to your settings for the home screen and find the Joker one and then set everything to default except for the color scheme which should be black after you install the cab for the black bars.
  7. manbat

manbat Active Member

Where to put things

======================================
    If you use the above links the Orange,smartmonitor & facade will install themselves after you place the cab files in you phone and "click' on them. The facade will just be a DEMO version...to keep it active will cost 15.00.
    You don't need the Madbeetle plugin except for the "animated bat" versions of the Dark Knight. Just search for madbeetle with you search engine. The site to get it is there. There is a DEMO version there to try. It will cost 5.00 to keep it active. All the files and/or folders for the homescreens go in Application Data / Home. There are threads here in EQ for new uses that explain installing applications with cabs or active sync. There are also threads for installing home screens and just about any things else you might want to try. Happy Modding
  8. manbat

manbat Active Member

DarkKnight Analog/Animated/MRU

===================================================
    DarkKnight Animated
    I'd like to thank docmac129 for allowing me to
    add my special touch to his excellent Homescreen.
    [​IMG]
    HS Shown with my Modded BLUE FONT Eko Black Soft Keys
    [​IMG]
    MC Animation shows in Missed Call Screen also

Requires MadBeetle Clock & Animation Plugins
    Orange,Facade & Smart Monitor

Download from link below. Unzip folder. It should contain... DK folder, BlackClock JPG, Dark Knight ANI & DarkKnightANI.home.xml Place the 3 files and the DK folder in Application Data/Home. Select from Settings....Enjoy. Let me know if you like it.

Download Link:http://www.badongo.com/file/10563825[/quote]
    =====================================================
    DarkKnight Analog/Animated/MRU

Did a little moving around...squeezed a MRU into the Analog/Animated Dark Knight. Missed call as in the above. Instructions same as above

[​IMG]

Requires MadBeetle Clock & Animation Plugins
    Orange,Facade & Smart Monitor.

Download Link: http://www.badongo.com/file/13766687
  9. ViciousBread

ViciousBread New Member

Hey, can i use this hs without facade or will it be completely fucked up?
  10. manbat

manbat Active Member

I'm going to post a version with the Stock Calander

=======================================================

I'm going to post a version with the Stock Calander later in the week...All current ones do require Facade.
  11. ViciousBread

ViciousBread New Member

Allright, Thx dude!
  12. manbat

manbat Active Member

Animated and Analog versions

========================================
    Analog Clock and Animated versions will require the Mad Beetle plugins. Do you want the Digital Clock version....If so I'll work on it first.
  13. manbat

manbat Active Member

From Request: Here is the Version without Facade

=================================================
    Here is the version of Dark Knight with out Facade. Missed Call screen is as Original. Follow directions earlier in the thread to get the Calander in the right bottom right to change dates with the day. XML format is as docmac129's original...has his original images. If you like it let us know!

[​IMG]
    Still Requires Smartmonitor and Orange

Attached Files:

14. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

Windows 6.1 joker screen!!! Do it!
  15. manbat

manbat Active Member

Here is the Requested version...No Facade

JOKER....No Facade, regular Calender only. Still needs Orange, Smartmonitor and the Batman Font. I added a MRU above the
    Message bar per a request on the Dark Knight HS
    [​IMG]
    Screen Shot
    Follow instructions in docmac129's post to get it working (font and Calender tab date)
    Enjoy. Let us know if you like it!!

Attached Files:

16. zman2100

zman2100 New Member

absolutely love the dark knight screen, although i wish i could use the analog version. i dont have madbeetle and dont plan on getting it. any way to use another analog clock plug in (such as lcd or sliclock) to make the analog version work?
  17. manbat

manbat Active Member

There are Digital Clock Versions you Could Use.

======================================================
    The XML is written for MadBeetle. Madbeetle is only 5 bucks.I found sliclock and lcd I'll look at them..see how they work. Maybe. Those plugins would change the "look" of the screen. It appears that they are "Digital LCD look-alikes"
  18. manbat

manbat Active Member

I tried the two plugins.

I tried the two plugins...Could not find an example installed in a 320 x 240...I couldn't get them to work on my Q9m to try them out. If you know of one, let me know and I'll look at them again later.
  19. Jedi777

Jedi777 New Member

Hey thanks for these great screens! Just a couple questions:

This is the first home screen thing Ive ever put on my phone so I probably dont know what im Doing..but I installed everything that was needed to be installed and all that I believe, but still my screen shows up like this with the date and appointments above where they should be..And the biggest part is my battery and signal strength icons are nonexistent. Heres a pic to clarify. Could somebody help me out? Thanks!

[​IMG]
  20. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

You don't have Smartmonitor 0.9.5.1 plugin installed. Go here and download it. It is about two thirds the way down the page called plugin_smartmonitor Save that file to PC. Then drag that file over to Q into My Documents. Next, click on that file using the center button of dpad (which will execute/run that file). Youre done. Now if it still doesn't show, choose another Hs (load it), then go back & choose this one. If it still doesn't show after all that, turn power off/on once and it should show up right. Im glad u like it. It seems to be one of my most popular ones to date. Manbat, added the mru and animated a version also.:smile: