Batman Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by docmac129, Jul 21, 2008.

1. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

Doh!!! I completely forgot that Facade has to be adjusted for every screen. Thanks docmac!
    The reason I asked for the original, plain background with just joker and batman was to make a homescreen based on the Facade standard blue homescreen. I am lost without the Facade mru.
    Also, I rather use the standard battery and signal indicator as this battery indicator says I'm at 80 percent even though I just took the phone off the charger.
  2. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

No problem Manbat. Happy Birthday!!!!
  3. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

Thank you and happy birthday!
  4. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

I'll get u the plain background this evening. I'm busy running around w/family right now.
    potq
  5. manbat

manbat Active Member

Dark Knight Digital w/ MRU

========================================================
    As you requested. Here is docmac129's Digital with a MRU added. Photo shows MRU placement. Screen shot is from my phone so image is a little different from docmac's. His original images are in the zip. XML is his format with my added MRU. Missed Call screen is Original. To Download this version use the attached zip file.

[​IMG]
    Use instructions from earlier in the string to make calender work.
    Requires Orange and Facade

=====================================================
    I am also including my special "animated bat" version. It requires the Madbeetle animation plugin. Everything is as above except the bat does as pictured below.

[​IMG]

It can be downloaded from this LINK:http://www.badongo.com/file/10586846

========================================================

Attached Files:

6. manbat

manbat Active Member

I have a plain One I can post now.

===================================================
    I have a plain one I can post now. Just a black background, Joker, Batman and the bat on top. Is that what you want?
  7. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

Thanks Manbat, it is very much appreciated!
  8. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

Sure... and thanks again.
  9. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Manbat, thanks for helping out. Go celebrate your birthday, we can get to these mods tonight or tomorrow! Have fun:)
  10. manbat

manbat Active Member

Wifes not home yet.

========================
    My wife is still at work for about two hours....When she gets home family time starts. We both are in Management for Kroger...very few weekends off unless you are on vacation.
  11. manbat

manbat Active Member

Here it is,

===============================================
    Here it is...If this isn't what you want let me know. Just click and save image.

Attached Files:

12. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

That's exactly what I needed.. thanks again.
    Wish the 'Thanks' function wrked on mobile.
  13. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

docmac:

I just want to say that this Homescreen is the greatest thing ever. I finally obtained Facade, and it looks beautiful on the screen! The only thing that I would change is, for it to be easier to follow what you're doing on the screen. Like when you're moving the d-pad up and down between the stuff on the homescreen, its really hard (for me anyway) to follow which one it is on.
  14. manbat

manbat Active Member

So,,you won't be needing the on Facade version

====================================
    So, you won't be needing the no Facade version then?
  15. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

IMHO, if time and resources permit, it is always nice to have both, it gives it universal application and appeal and allows people to try it out before getting something they don't have or until they get it. :geek:

However, I know that it takes so much time and effort and with all the HS you guys are doing, its an enormous task. So, its in context with that knowledge as life permits of course.
  16. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

No sir, but if you're still willing to do the Startup/Shutdown screens and sounds, that'd be awesome! I appreciate you're time and effort you put into doing this.
  17. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

The only thing that is hidden is the BT wireless manager that is your second choice as u scroll down. I purposely made it that way cuz then there is one less thing on the screen. The other things either change color when highlighted or increase in size/boldness level. Sorry if it isn't more obvious for you. The color of the Profile could be altered to show when it is highlighted. Right now it only changes from normal to bold white. The other choices change colors. I really dont plan on tweaking this one anymore, cuz Im about to start another HS along this lines. So if want Manbat to change the colors or anything for you personally, please let him know either here or PM him with your choice.

Im glad everyone likes these screens!! I can't believe the incredible number of PM's that I got regarding these two Batman/Joker screens. Hence, Why I had to release them within this thread. Everyday I was getting 10-20 PM's asking for these.:smile:

Also, for those that are new to Facade, 2 things:
    1) if u like days to show that have NO apptmts, follow the instructions a couple of posts above.
    2) just because u only see 1 or 2 days on the HS, u can actually see up to a months schedule by highlighting the 1st entry in the Faacade section, then keep clicking right arrow of dpad to see further down the month.:smile:
  18. cindra

cindra Active Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Manbat! :smile:
  19. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Happy Birthday manbat. Hope you have great time with the family.
  20. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Yes, happy birthday Manbat!