Batman Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by docmac129, Jul 21, 2008.

1. tabauknight

tabauknight New Member

Wow, Thanks

This is Awesome!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
  2. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Here are the Joker HS's:
    Requires: Facade, Orange, Smartmonitor, Batman Font (supplied)
    To install Batman Font, Unzip font on computer->drag font onto Q into Windows>Fonts. Then install HS. Then power on/off. Wahlah! To remove font if u change to another HS, delete font from same folder otherwise your Q will use that font on your system screens (i.e. File manager, etc)
    Shown w/Eko Black soft keys. Default=Grey
    Follow same instructions for Batman Dark Knight to get Calendar Icon date correct.
    NOTE: This screen has the same hidden BT manager as the Batman Dark Knight screen. See that one to get instructions to activate BT manager.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace

Attached Files:

3. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

Wish I had the $15 for Facade, but sadly I don't. Guess I have to wait a bit before I can use it. :(
  4. manbat

manbat Active Member

Fonts folder on SD Card

================================================
    I keep a fonts folder on my SD Card.....I move my special HS fonts there when I'm not using the HS that requires them. Move them back when using it!!
  5. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

One can be made w/o facade w/o too much work. Either manbat or myself could do it.

@ Manbat: Do u use Photoshop, if so I could give u the psd files for this HS.
  6. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

Wow, I would really appreciate that, how much of a difference will it be? Looks-wise, of course.

Also, with the release of WM 6.1 for the Q9h upcoming (hopefully in the next century..) a new one may need to be made when the time comes.. oh how sweet that would look. :)
  7. manbat

manbat Active Member

I Have Photoshop 7.0

==================================================
    I have Photoshop 7.0 and am slowly(REALLY SLOWLY) trying to master it. For quick mods I still fall back on Photoscape. (I did the mods on the Dark Knight Images with it). It doesn't allow layering but it combines, cuts, resizes,adds text and builds GIFS really well.
  8. manbat

manbat Active Member

Which Screen are you wanting.

========================================================
    The DarkKnight or the Joker?
  9. manbat

manbat Active Member

I wouldn't mind having the PSD

===================================================
    I wouldn't mind having the psd files.....It would give me some to try to learn with. Forgot to put this in the earlier post.
  10. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

I'm having a weird issue with the Dark Knight homescreen. The calender section only shows an upcoming event that I have on Aug 9th. It does not show the current date or have the weather next to it(I am using pocket weather)
    Great homescreen.... the only quibble I have is no Mru so I may edit the xml to replace the battery and signal.
    Any chance of me getting the unedited background image file?
  11. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

The Joker, Please.
  12. manbat

manbat Active Member

I have a digital clock/animated bat/MRU version.

============================================
    I have a version that has the animated bat, digital clock and a five button MRU above the message icons between the Joker and Batman's face. I have requested permission from docmac129 to post it, since he is the Creator. I can easily do you a version with the non-animated bat...with permission from docmac129.
  13. manbat

manbat Active Member

Do you have Orange?

=============================================
    The screen also requires "Orange". Do you have "orange"?
  14. manbat

manbat Active Member

Facade is reduced with "Orange"

===============================================
    The Facade is reduced with "Orange" the get the date spacing to put the date in the "calander" below batman's face. The "orange" reduction is probably effecting Pocket Weather...since it associates with facade. I don't think the way the code is written allows for pocket weather. I'm not 100% sure about that ...but pretty sure. Maybe docmac129 will get back with you to verify.
  15. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

I have all the free stuff (Orange, SmartMonitor.) I just don't have Facade.

EDIT***

Is there any way you would make a full suite for all of this? Containing start-up/shut-down sounds, and screens? Really wanting to Joker-fy my phone. Wish I could find a way to change the appearance of the phone itself (the casing and all.)
  16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

@Manbat:,
    Orange has nothing to do with NOT getting pocket weather into that HS. I have pocket weather on mine working with it. Kareljack just has to update his weather for it to show.
    If u don't have a version of Ps which allows u to mess with layers, I don't see how me sending the psd for it will help u, but I will nonetheless.
    Also I already gave u permission to make changes to this Batman/Joker thread so feel free to post the animated ones that u have.

@Reckoningday:,
    I don't have the time to make the other system screens that your are asking for. I know it can be done, so if anyone else want to give it a shot, feel free. Also, I would just take out the Facade section @ the bottom, & drop in the standard calendar. That is the only change u would see.

@Kareljack:,
    You can just go Start>Facade Settings> Scroll down the page & CHECK (Show today when empty, Show Empty Days, & Lastly Show NO MORE APPT if u want that to show) to fix your problem with the calendar. I just prefer not to see those things, but if u do, just do as above. Also, I could just add a 4 or 5 button MRU just above the message counters if u would like so you wouldn't have to lose the meter bars. Just let me know. Lastly, Go into Facade Settings again, & make sure that when u scroll down that Weather Style in Schedule has your preference selected & NOT NONE.

And lastly, to all who keep PM'ing me to send this to them, I hope u read thru this thread carefully, cuz I did end up finally posting all versions of this HS. NO need to PM me unless u have a question regarding this screen.:smile:

Whew, I think that covers everything in regards to the questions that were here & PM'd to me.:laugh2:
  17. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Pocket Weather Proof

Here's proof that Pocketweather works just fine in this screen:
    [​IMG]
    :smile:
  18. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

Ah I understand.. Wonder if anyone else would do it, though? I'd love to see it done.
  19. manbat

manbat Active Member

I'll give it a shot.

==========================================================
    I'll give it a go ...it'll probably be Tuesday before I can work on it. Have some family stuff later today( It's my birthday). Last day of vacation. Back to work Monday.
  20. manbat

manbat Active Member

Thanks for clearing that up.

===============================
    Thanks for clearing up my mistake. I don't have Pocket Weather so I was only guessing based on where I have seen pocket weather placement on other posted screens. It looks good...may be my next purchase.