Batman Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by docmac129, Jul 21, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

missed it when going through the thread.
  2. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

That's allright Tony, we all have our moments! Glad u got it working!:laugh2:
  3. manbat

manbat Active Member

I see you like what I did to my Avatar

==========================================
    I see you like what I did to my Avatar.
  4. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Yeah, it came to me today when I was helping out lildman in the limegreen thread to post which Q I use, so people know when comparing info. So I went to the Q Avatar thread in Off topic & used one of Joneyees then photoshop'd it to my liking with blue (my favorite color) instead of red like he had it. (Thanks Joneyee). U didn't have one for Q8 so I just made it myself, otherwise I would have used one from u manbat.:smile:
  5. manbat

manbat Active Member

My son made mine.

=======================================================
    Like I've said before...I struggle with Photo Shop. My son made the ones I Posted. He's about to start college...studing CAD. I couldn't get him still long enought to make the whole set (from Joneyees posting). You know girl friend etc. He said he would make the sets I received requests for...as they come in. Had the Q9h request so far, he made it before he left this morning.
  6. I am a cad genius :) any questions have him drop me an email, etc.
  7. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Stay Tuned!!!! I have had a few requests to make a Joker HS using this layout. Its about 90% done. I'll post a SS in a few. I won't be able to upload file til tonight cuz I still have to tweak the MCS. There used to be a way (back in the day before cell phones that u could from your own landline, call some # that would dial u back after u hung up to see if your line was working. That would be sweet if they had something like this so I could test out my missed call number placement when I'm not around another phone to call my cell, so I could see that the number is in the exact spot I want it. I wonder if something like this exists for verizon cell service. Anyone know??Huh?
  8. manbat

manbat Active Member

Don't know if I'm lucky or not.

======================================

Don't know if I'm lucky or not.....but I use my work Verizon cell to call my Q9m when I'm adjusting MC settings. Except for that ...the work cell can be a pain when you are on vacation. Gotta Carry It!
  9. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

The Joker

Here is the ScreenShot of The Joker. Should be available tonight. Just need to tweak the MCS a little. :smile:
    Requires: Facade, Orange, Smartmonitor, & Batman Font from daFont. (I will post a link to the font when I upload everything!)
    [​IMG]

Peace
  10. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

Oh man that is sexy!

Now, can anyone tell me how to get orange, facade, and all the rest of that? ;) PM me
  11. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Smartmonitor can be found here. (about 2/3rds down the page called plugin_smartmonitor and its free).
    Orange can be found here. (Free & its called Orange.dll)
    Facade can be found here. (Costs $15) But well worth the investment since most HS's are made with it these days.
  12. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Thank you for the links. I was actually wondering where to get Orange and Smartmonitor since already had Facade and this did it. Would you be willing to tell me what orange and Smartmonitor do exactly, just curious as a programmer. Thanks.
  13. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Orange allows mutiple plugins on the same line. Smart Monitor can replace the iconbar with meters that show battery status and signal strength (most common used, but also has some other bars)...

Sent from the Q!
  14. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

As for my part of it I am sorry but it was not intended to end like how did it because it wasn't intended to start anything. Either way love the picture you posted of the joker one you are working on in a newer post and would love to have a copy when it becomes available please. Thanks.
  15. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Thank you for the explanation. I appreciate it.
  16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Batman Dark Knight Animated Icon

Thanks to Manbat, you now have an animated logo Batman screen. He modified my Dark Knight Screen by adding in Madbeetle's Animation plugin (which is required to use this screen found here).
    @Manbat: If u could just post a screenshot so that people know what they are downloading that would be great. I haven't posted wmv files ever so I wouldn't even know how to attach it here to see. And u have my permission to upload your files so that members can use it. Great Job! :smile:
    In the meantime, u can see the video of it here at this link!
    Peace.
  17. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Joker MCS

A sneak peak at the MCS. Still haven't had a chance to test it out, but should be later today.:smile:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Peace
  18. manbat

manbat Active Member

===================================================
    DarkKnight Animated
    I'd like to thank docmac129 for allowing me to
    add my special touch to his excellent Homescreen.
    [​IMG]
    HS Shown with my Modded BLUE FONT Eko Black Soft Keys
    [​IMG]
    MC Animation shows in Missed Call Screen also

Requires MadBeetle Clock & Animation Plugins
    Orange,Facade & Smart Monitor

Download from link below. Unzip folder. It should contain... DK folder, BlackClock JPG, Dark Knight ANI & DarkKnightANI.home.xml Place the 3 files and the DK folder in Application Data/Home. Select from Settings....Enjoy. Let me know if you like it.

Download Link:http://www.badongo.com/file/10563825
  19. tabauknight

tabauknight New Member

That is awesome! What do I need to do to get this?
  20. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Because I've been overwhelmed with PM's, I have decided to upload it here.
    Here ya go! The original Dark Knight screens w/o Manbat's animation.:smile:
    DarkKnight=Analogue Clock
    DarkKnightDigital=Standard digital clock (No Madbeetle plugin needed)
    Follow instructions in above posts to get Calendar Icon date working.

Attached Files: