Batman Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by docmac129, Jul 21, 2008.

1. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Batman Dark Knight

Here's one by PM Request. Keep reading further in the thread if u want either of these screens. :wink:
    MCS's are done for both, but need to test out positioning on number later this evening. Requires: Orange, Facade, Smartmonitor. One with Analogue clock requires MadBeetle Analogue Clock plugin. Hope u Like Flyers1718:smile:
    Madbeetle Analogue Clock:
    [​IMG]

Regular Digital Clock:
    [​IMG]

All Shown with Eko Black Soft Keys. Default= Grey
    MCS's will be included in zip files I PM back to u.
    Peace
  2. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Very nice. This is my favorite by you, even though I don't like the analog clock, (not just in your screens, just period). LOL.

PS. I saw another post of you using that calender idea. Good job on starting something new. Don't have to worry about me stealing your idea, as I use Facade as my date!

Love your creativity!
  3. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Nice looking screens doc....:2cool: As usual.
  4. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

5. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Stockspeed made 1 using this pic. Check out his personal HS thread. And its very good.
  6. Richard713

Richard713 New Member

just a question but what's the obvious reason?

-Q
  7. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

I was also wondering this. I was thinking maybe because he doesn't want people to start using the calender how he has it? Even though thats easy to mock up..So then I was lost.
  8. trdspectacoma

trdspectacoma New Member

i dunno maybe it has something to do with the earlier post about the batman screens
  9. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

that ^ or because it was requested via pm..

potQ9c
  10. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Actually its for both of those reasons. I didn't think that the obvious reason comment would be so intriguing. It had nothing to do with the calendar icon trick, since I already put out a HS with that code & intructions. After the last thread was shutdown, I was PM'd about making one for a member. I felt bad that the OP did not get a screen that they were looking for & I take part of the responsibility for that. Hopefully this will make up for that. For the people who already PM'd me wanting this (I will have it out to u by late tonight) Spending quality time w/family now, but as soon as they crash for the night I will test out the MCS & send it out to u all. Thanks for the overwhelming response!
  11. trdspectacoma

trdspectacoma New Member

by the way this is a very nice screen. I love it
  12. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

thanks docmac... not sure what went wrong in that thread (being an aushlander I still miss "things") but that's behind us..

good job on the screen by the way.

potQ9c
  13. Geekster

Geekster New Member

OOpppsss I goofed Kayla the thanks was meant for docmac but you still earned it for all the work you do here!
    LOL Just a goofy finger night!!! :laugh2:
  14. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Allright, we should be good to go. Now just give me time to pm the files to everyone that requested it. Any problems, let me know.:smile:
    The new trick with the calendar icon date showing the current date was made by me b/c when I use facade, I don't like seeing days with NO MORE APPOINTMENTS on them. I think that they basically waste space on the HS. So the next appointment for me may be a few days in advance, thus giving me the wrong current date. That is why I made it, and I like the way it looks more than just putting the date on the HS somewhere. For it to work, u need to go to: Start>Settings>Regional Settings>Short Date Style> & Choose the last option on the list i.e. 21-July-08. I made the width of the plugin to show only the first two characters of that date format. No big secret! Just a little ingenuity. Anyways thanks to all that replied and to the many that requested it. Im gonna be busy for the next 1/2 hour pm'ing people. :smile:
  15. manbat

manbat Active Member

Profile/Time Combo on Analog Clock isSWEET

I really like the way you "Oranged' the Profile/Time plugins. Just leaving the "text" in the Carrier/Time and changing it from "Carrier" to DARK KNIGHT......SWEET. And both are selectable... sweet again. The Facade/date for the special effect on the calander...Great Trick. Your xml teaches me more with every screen you post THANKS.
  16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Actually, the Dark Knight Text is not selectable but could be (although I don't know why u would want it to be). Which reminds me, I forgot to tell everyone that there is a hidden feature in these screens. When u click down once from the profile selection, nothing will be highlighted (hence, hidden which is the way that I designed it) Once u do this then click on the center button of the dpad, u will be taken to the wireless manager where u can turn on/off Bluetooth. If u turn on BT, then once u r back at your HS, (and within distance of a BT device), the profile will then change to Headset to show u that u are connected. Sorry bout the oversight. Then if u click down once more, u highlight the message counts.

This will probably be the last time I host a file myself & take requests for it via PM, b/c I have been inundated by PM's to the point where its filled my inbox. I now know what n99 & Rudeboy must feel like having to answer all those PM's. However, I am very happy that u all like the screens! Back to just uploading to the HS collection. :laugh2:
  17. manbat

manbat Active Member

I discovered the click past Profile.

===============================================

I discovered the click past PROFILE and thought it was selecting "Dark Knight". After reading your discription and looking back at the XML i see...Wireless trick is still...SWEET.
  18. The date icon is giving me fits....for today I see 7/(part of the 2) and it cuts off.
  19. manbat

manbat Active Member

Screen of the month instructions

===========================================
    I used the instructions from docmac129's Water Screen in the Screen of the Month string. Works great.
  20. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Did u follow the instructions a few posts up to get the date icon to work? You are the only one I have heard from having problems, and there have been lots of people using this screen.