auto download messages

Discussion in 'HTC Touch Pro' started by infantry, Jul 19, 2009.

1. infantry

infantry New Member

auto download messages

when i get a picture message i cant download it unless i restart my phone.then it will let me hit the download button. is there a setting that will automatically download messages so i dont have to manually download them?
  2. infantry

infantry New Member

wow...nobody knows this one?
  3. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Can't say I know what the problem is. Mine downloads automatically by default. Are you using a stock ROM? Which carrier?
  4. infantry

infantry New Member

uscellular..it seams to be downloading now,but slow at times and other messages just wont download at all
  5. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

Any other problems? USCC doesn't have great data connections here even though I'm a quarter mile from a tower. I don't know how MMS works. Seems like it couldn't use the SMS system.

Are you in a rural or urban area? What kind of phone were you using before the TP?
  6. infantry

infantry New Member

i'm right in town.never had any other problems.i was using a blackberry before the touch pro
  7. samuelpaul11

samuelpaul11 New Member

I think that You have not saved MMS setting. First You will have save the MMS setting Which You will get at the customer care, After save this setting, You will easily send picture msg to anyone, But Remember that Opposite phone user would be also support to the MMS msg. I hope that It could be help more.