Australian Review of Moto Q9h

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by chris, Jul 13, 2007.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Australian Review of Moto Q9h

Here's yet another review of the Moto Q9h.

Overall this is an impress new mobile phone that I believe will appeal to both the enterrise business executive and the mum on the run who wants easy access to messaging, contacts, a camera while also being able to listen to music.
  2. Q Star

Q Star New Member

Coming From America

I couldn't wait for the Australian release of the MQ9H, so I bought a new one from Ebay for $500.00 USD.
  3. ppcmd

ppcmd New Member

I was considering one from eBay as well, but they are the European version so the 3G is 2100Mhz and won't work on US3G, but at least you will get edge speed and a great device. Now it ATT would just launch the phone.
  4. IgotQ

IgotQ New Member

When will this phone be available in US via Verizon.

What is the megapixel of this camera.

Please advise.

Thanks.
  5. ppcmd

ppcmd New Member

Verizon will be releasing the Motorola Q9m (m for media or Vcast) you can see more here http://www.everythingq.com/forum/moto-q-9/verizon-moto-q9m-hands-on-8817.html and for the Verizon users the unfortunate news is the only benefits are newer Q9 casing, WM6 and for those who want Vcast, well you get it.

Otherwise as mentioned previously on other threads the Q9 GSM benefits from more quick access buttons, 256MB ROM/96MB RAM, 2MP Camera and most likely not be crippled like Verizon phones. The CDMA Q9 has the same 64/64MB memory, same 1.3mp camera and most likely the same crippled features.

Now I will say at least Verizon will have full EVDO while most of the US does not have full 3G on AT&T but there are trade offs, like not having to use the memory card so much to house my apps, just content.
  6. Q Star

Q Star New Member

Hsdpa

I live in Australia and recently received my MQ9H in the mail from the USA. It goes between HSDPA (H) & EDGE (E) depending on my location. Also, for the first time I can play SELECTED You Tube videos for mobiles just using the standard Windows Media Player that comes with the device. The MQ9H is just brilliant and worth every penny.