AT&T Q9h firmware

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by jogelu, Jun 20, 2008.

1. jogelu

jogelu New Member

AT&T Q9h firmware

Hello guys, new to post here but not reading.

This is my contribution to the forum: The AT&T Q9h firmware

Information: :laugh2:

Size 70Mb aprox
    Format: .SBF
    How to use: Reflash with RSD lite 3.6 ONLY WITH THIS ONE
    Enter phone in bootloader mode: A + Enter and then power up

Specs
    Carrier locked (this means that if your phone was unlocked, it will lock it again)
    AP: 01.04.35R
    APFLEX: NANORMANATTCORE0001E
    Language pack: 0105
    BP: MODEM4_U_40.11.0FR

Click here to start the download (rapidshare)
  2. mexiken

mexiken New Member

Ay. Where to start:

First, that file has already been posted in this forum, in this thread. So you aren't contributing anything to the forum.

Second, and what irks me the most is, you're a member of both forums, and all you did was download the file, rename it with an ampersand, and made it into a zip, presumably so it could be unpacked easier. All the while, not giving credit to me, and WAY more importantly, the site that actually told ME about it, and the ones who actually got the file for me to set up so that users of this forum could download it, because so many of us would have liked it.

Lastly, you should be ashamed. Taking someone's files, renaming them slightly, then posting them on Rapidshare, saying its your "contribution" If you had any decency, you could have just linked them to the file. At least that is understandable. Being a new poster but not a new reader, Im sure you saw my thread....

Doing what you did isn't technically wrong, but thats just bad style, no doubt. If it was up to me, you'd be banned from both forums.

I'm sorry for ripping this guy one, but I couldn't just let that pass. Its personal in a lot of ways for me....
  3. jogelu

jogelu New Member

Read my reply in motomoddinguk
  4. mexiken

mexiken New Member

Read.

Thank you for clarifying. Next time, a simple search on here or on Motomoddinguk will help eliminate such problems.

Sorry, but as you can imagine, its not cool to not get credit for something.
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

nice "work" talking it out fellas.... [​IMG]
  6. mexiken

mexiken New Member

Mexiken: (takes a bow)

:tounge:
  7. jpwoof

jpwoof New Member

what does this firmware do?
  8. hello

hello New Member

How can i create personal fulll firmware backup? I have Fido.ca firmware for my Moto Q 9h.
    Can you explain it for me? :wink:
  9. GraemeCR

GraemeCR New Member

It is a copy of the firmware/software currently running on all AT&T Motorola Q 9h smartphones.
    If your phone is fubar, flashing your phone with this file that will return it to how it is was out of the (AT&T) box.... including being locked to AT&T.

There's no way at the moment.
  10. mexiken

mexiken New Member

I was just thinking of that. When is Moto going to release a version of RSD that backs up WM stuff too ???? They should have got the kits to incorporate it, I mean, they obviously do it somehow.
  11. mexiken

mexiken New Member

Wait, I just realized RSD doesn't do backups. Well Moto has to have SOME tool that backs up their firmwares, or flexes, que no ????
  12. GraemeCR

GraemeCR New Member

The best (and only?) tool we've had for Moto devices has been Random's Flash&Backup3.
    The MotoQ's requirement for TWO ramloaders makes this distinctly different from other (simpler?) Moto handsets.
    I suspect (but this is a complete guess) that the Windows Mobile 'piece' is loaded (flashed) separately from the device-specific firmware/software.

If (a big 'if') this is the case, then a WM 6.1 upgrade might be a lot easier to distribute than a complete ROM flash.

I have no special knowledge. This is total speculation on my part.