As someone who have HTC HD7, here is my preview

Discussion in 'HTC HD7 and HTC HD7S' started by Htet Naing Lynn, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Htet Naing Lynn

Htet Naing Lynn Member

The look of the phone is quite cool. No problem so far except one. Alarm, Volume control and vibration on off. As a guy who needs to go to work early in the morning, I always like to set alarm on my phone. My HTC HD7 got me running late to work for more than 5 times already. Alarm was set but it just doesn't make any sound some time. :confused:

While I'm on the train , listening to the music, :cool: I tried adjusting the volume up and down but suddenly there's no sound (I thought it's my ears and shocked :eek:) lol but it turned out that the volume control is buggy :(. Somehow it doesn't adjust the volume instead it is turning on and off the vibration feature on phone :mad:. Those problems can be easily solved just by rebooting the phone but while I'm sleeping , rebooting the phone ain't an option. So, I better off went and get an alarm clock :(. I hope HTC will take those thing seriously and make modification as necessary. Looking forward to see improvement in the future. ;)
    mayflower likes this.
  2. Pockles

Pockles New Member

I had a similar issue with the alarm not ringing when it needed to. I messed around with it more by changing the alarm sound and that seemed to fix it (at least for now). Biggest issue I've had with the phone though is its battery life. Needs to be recharged everyday (and twice a day you play games or watch movies often on it).

Might wana change the preview to review by the way :oops:
    mayflower likes this.
  3. Htet Naing Lynn

Htet Naing Lynn Member

ah haha thanks for the correction for the typo. lol. Yeah battery life is another problem. I dun really watch movies nor play game (I dun find any good games so far on this platform) but even if ya play around with FIM or facebook for like 30 mins, it's good enough to spoil the rest of ur evening with ur fone off. My gf thought that I was going out with another gal because she couldn't reach me on Christmas lol. Come on, I believe HTC can do better than this. If i could just tag an extra battery onto my mobile (just like some people do it on ifone), i wouldn't mind paying for it.
    mayflower likes this.
  4. Gonzalo

Gonzalo Member

One thing I have to agree is the battery life. Luckily Im always by a plug or computer so its not an issue. Either way, should have better battery life.
  5. Htet Naing Lynn

Htet Naing Lynn Member

Here one more thing to note about. Like I mentioned before, the speaker and sound stuff (like some time , the phone is not making noise when it's supposed to be), I just found out one more thing today (actually, I been realizing quite a bit of time already but this morning I managed to confirm what been causing the problem). If you have multiple alarm clocks (which is your rights to do so since the phone gives us this flexibility to set multiple alarm time), and if u dun bother to dismiss all those alarms and let them make noise as they wish. You are mostly like to realize that once u get up, the phone is already freeze or hanged. I guess HD7 gets tired after waking me up for some time and it freezes itself. rolf. this is funny but it happens.
    mayflower likes this.
  6. Htet Naing Lynn

Htet Naing Lynn Member

Has anyone using HTC HD7 having the same issue as I'm encountering ?? The ringtone has become a serious problem and rather annoying. I need to reboot at least 3 , 4 times a day. Some time I just dun hear any ring tone at all when someone is calling me up. :frustrated ...
  7. Gonzalo

Gonzalo Member

Not me, unless I turn down the volumn by mistake.
  8. beaver

beaver New Member

mayflower likes this.
  9. Gary Tittle

Gary Tittle New Member

Has anyone with the HTC HD 7 had any problems with the rocker arm going from 1 to 30 and back?
  10. Ken We

Ken We New Member

Any idea why the HTC HD7 stops picking up email? and nolonger can get online?
  11. Gonzalo

Gonzalo Member

Mine still gets my emails, but I've been having issues with uploading pictures to SkyDrive or FB. Keeps stating that it's unavailable. I followed MS' resolutions, but I think I might have to do a hard reset.
  12. sean reynolds

sean reynolds New Member

only had mine a week, and i love it! no issues thus far..
    mayflower likes this.