AS PROMISED PICTURE MAIL FOR THE Q/Q9c

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by billindelicato, Apr 3, 2008.

1. mrbcross

mrbcross New Member

I love the new features of this final version. It rocks. Simple and gets the job done with more than you could ask for. Great job..
  2. Damionix

Damionix New Member

Just Give a few Hours

I actually also thought that they were going to send me some code or something like that. Just wait a few hours and they will send you an email with what to do, then after you send them an email with your number and paypal proof, just go to the app and click activate, and you are done.
  3. earthshaker78

earthshaker78 New Member

Hi,

Are u guys able to receive pics also? I don't receive any but I can send....

Thanks
  4. andovertrojan68

andovertrojan68 New Member

Does this application integrate itself with the messaging system already on the q9c? or does it create a seperate application?
  5. bobby-n

bobby-n New Member

seperate application..........
  6. nags

nags New Member

wow, I can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread for the first time.. Can't wait to try it.
  7. D.Rich

D.Rich New Member

just got it..finally lol
  8. dozer434

dozer434 New Member

Help with picture mail PLEASE

I see someone has asked this same question but didnt see where there problem was actually resolved(they never said if it they got it to work or not).Been trying for 3 days to register with sprint picturemail and everytime i go to the website I enter my phone number and click send password to my phone it says this is not a valid sprint phone number.
    I have called sprint 4 times and spoke with someone different everytime and each person keeps telling me the Motto Q 9c is not capeable of picture mail therefore it will not accept the phone number on the website.
    Am I doing something wrong or is there something I have missed while searching the forums over and over,if someone knows how I can get around this since sprint sure doesnt then I would greatly appreciate the help.THANKS in advance!
  9. HondaHater

HondaHater New Member

i sent my donation in on saturday.....no response what so ever. even after emailing. i guess i'll email and also leave a reply on his thread. i love the program....if i can see it working...lol i'm getting kinda pissed though because this is something i need to use.
  10. uhkordguy

uhkordguy New Member

i'm having this same problem...

anyone?
  11. miguelchin36

miguelchin36 New Member

i dont think it has anything to do with your phone, you might want to try checking your phone plan details, i have unlimited everything and right on the description it says unlimited picture mail, it might just be that you have to add picture mail to your plan. good luck.
  12. nags

nags New Member

I just used the program to check for an update. It said there was one and downloaded it. Now when I try to open smms it says ERROR: An unexpected error has occured blah blah blah. I uninstalled and reinstalled the original file and it's still saying the same thing. Any ideas?
  13. jarredl

jarredl New Member

Me too, I also started getting some weird internet transactions trying to make their way to my bank account after donating the five dollars.

I had to cancel my card this morning.
  14. cpcherniss

cpcherniss New Member

Talk to Sprint again!!!

I had the same problem, even though I have everything else on my plan! I told them I wanted it anyway because of my pictures already on there and I can still use it to upload and send from a pc. The guy I talked to was very nice, added it to my account FOR FREE! Also found where Sprint was over charging me and credited the difference back. I know we all hear and have had the horror customer service people, but asking never hurt. If he can't help you, go to his super.
  15. HondaHater

HondaHater New Member

when i got my q9c.....sprint went off my old plan...which worked out for me for all the features. as for billing......they are seriously ridiculous....you have to check your bill every month to see if it's right. i added a phone about 7 mos ago and it took them 4 mos to get the bill right.....ridiculous!!
  16. D.Rich

D.Rich New Member

oops nevermind what i had lol
  17. fusion1

fusion1 Member

I guess I am late to the game. Just downloaded it today got both files installed and when I run the app I enter my Sprint phone# and password to picture mail, and then it says testing, but keeps running. How long is this supposed to take for it to get past this stage?
  18. billindelicato

billindelicato New Member

shouldn't take long at all once the info is correct...if you password is not then it will hang
  19. kamran5461

kamran5461 New Member

i tried settin up picture mail with sprint. they want to charge $5/mo for this service. do i need that in order to use this app ?
  20. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

yes you do, but it should be included in your vision plan.