Are there other options?

Discussion in 'Mac and Motorola Q' started by mysize13shoes, Apr 1, 2007.

1. mysize13shoes

mysize13shoes New Member

Are there other options?

Up until last Wednesday, I used a Treo 650 as a phone and mobile unit. One thing I liked about the Treo with Missing Sync was that the email and contact programs were fairly well integrated. The standard email and contact programs on the Q are not as well integrated and don't seem to allow me to store and look up email addresses from my contact list.

Are there better email and contact programs for the Q that might allow for multiple email accounts and an ability to sync my email groups? I am currently syncing from Apple's Address book and would even consider switching to Entourage if it would help matters, but haven't been able to find any good information.

Ultimately, I'd like a contact list that is full and rick, including physical addresses, multiple email addresses, IM addresses, web page addresses, etc, that cross-references with other programs such as the web browser and the email program.

Am I dreaming or asking too much?
  2. gigemlee

gigemlee New Member

I look up contacts in my Q mail all the time.

Just hit Menu then add recipients. It will bring up your contact list.
  3. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Alos, when entering a new contact, you can put all the information you want it. Most of my contacts have 3 email addresses, D-day and address entered.