are there any apps for wp7 that hide things?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Apps and Games' started by gustavo davis, Jun 28, 2011.

?

are there any apps for wp7 that hide things?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gustavo davis

gustavo davis New Member

hi my name is Gustavo

Im new to windows phone 7 .I know that there are alot of apps for blackberry that can hide text messages,videos,and pics.also there are apps like that for the iphone and android.but has anyone found apps that can hide these things(texts,pics,videos,contacts)on wp7?or has anyone found a way to do these things by defalut.I know that the purpose of wp7 is to share info and to stay connected with people,but i just dont want anyone to be able to pick up my phone whenever im not around and pry into personal stuff my friends say to me and that i say to them and so forth.
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I did a keyword search of: "Hide" and/or "Secure" and bunch of promising apps came up. I have never tried any these apps myself, but I believe they protect the said files with a password instead of hiding them from view.
  3. Flaystus

Flaystus Member

I've tried several of the apps that hide photos and frankly compared to what I've used on iPhone in the past they are all rather lacking. I think its a great time for someone with some skills to step in and establish themselves. lol
  4. gustavo davis

gustavo davis New Member

oh i see.do you know by any chance what are the names of these apps that work on wp7?cause the only app names i know work on windows mobile...but not wp7.
  5. gustavo davis

gustavo davis New Member

well if thats the case then yeah i hope someone steps up and develops an app that can do that. I mean it would not only be a nice tool for personal use but also for those that are in the business field and have senstive info on their phone that they dont want anyone else to see.do you know if there is any forum or someplace online where you can request someone to make such an app?
  6. Flaystus

Flaystus Member

Not that I know of. Its one of the projects I've suggested to a developer friend of mine. I know that that type of app has done well on iPhone and somehow both Android and WP7 lacks in that area IMO. But getting him to wake to an idea and do something about it is kinda like trying to herd elephants with a broom.