[APP] Prime TV: Show Tracker for Windows Phone (1.11)

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Apps and Games' started by renfred, Apr 29, 2011.

1. renfred

renfred New Member

Prime TV: Show Tracker for Windows Phone

[​IMG]

Hey guys, Prime TV is my first Windows Phone app, it's designed exclusively for Windows Phone following Metro UI concept.

The basic idea is simple, you watched tv shows, and there should be a way to track them. But wait a minute, Prime TV offers much more than that! You can also browse through news coming from tv.com, tvguide.com, spoilertv.com and much more. Oh did I mention the image gallery? Thanks to fanart.tv and thetvdb.com, now you have tons of posters, screen captures and fan arts to please your eyes with!

Other features include:
    - Live Tile
    - Super fast performance
    - Grouping and sorting
    - Preview trailer
    - Auto time adjustment for non-US users
    - Mark episodes as watched/unwatched

Now, I can't explain how great it is, go ahead and grab it on Marketplace, trial is available so you have nothing to lose :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Any feedback, comment, or suggestion is absolutely welcome. You can leave a message here, email me at prime@nineverse.com, or tweet me at @renfred.

Happy tv tracking :)
  2. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

AWESOME!!
    I'm using the trial version right now..deciding on whether or not I need this app - I really like it though.
    Suggestion - There are a couple of shows that I started watching late in the game and was wondering if it would be possible to include a way to choose if you wanted the unwatched count to be visible.
  3. renfred

renfred New Member

Hi, I'll think about how to include the feature you requested in an intuitive way :)

In current version, if you don't want to display the unwatched count, you need to go into the show, swipe to the "episode" list, tap and hold first item for 3 seconds, and a menu with "mark previous as watched" will come up. Hit that option and this should make the show to display "no unwatched episodes" :)

Cheers
  4. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

Thanks!!! You've done an awesome job with this app...awesome job.

In the not necessary, but would be cool wish list - random wallpaper on startup pulled from the shows I am following.
    Now this is strictly on the fantasy wish list, but if this app can incorporate Miso functionality where I can 'check in' on whatever show I am watching - which gives you the option to post the check in to Facebook and/or Twitter - that would be spectacular...
    In the 'aired' section, I only have Fringe listed even though an episode of The Chicago Code aired this past Monday. Does that section only display first run episodes?
  5. renfred

renfred New Member

Thanks for the compliment :)

I'll build the feature you request - random wallpaper on startup - in future release, probably version 1.13 :) It's a nice idea, thanks!

Social integration (facebook &/ twitter) will be in version 1.13 as well, it won't be exactly like Miso but it'll provide you with functionality like check in and post to facebook &/ twitter. I've been toying with some idea like twitter conversation view with your friends/family, so stay tuned :)

The aired section only displays episodes aired in the past 14 days. It behaves this way because I want to make sure the app is lighting fast and responsive :)

Cheers
  6. renfred

renfred New Member

Hey, sorry my mistake, I didn't look closely enough about the "The Chicago Code" aired episodes you were talking about, there seem to be a glitch, I'll look into that and get back to you.