Anybody know that program.....

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by shaun0207, Nov 14, 2008.

1. ptsergent

ptsergent New Member

BlueSpy Pro --read the description for product it also comes with program for monitoring pc's. maybe u and coworker could spilt the cost and both end up with what u need
  2. Bozz

Bozz New Member

Wow, thats a trip! Almost worth buying just to see if it works... I guess I could spy on the kids with it... haha.

Bozz
  3. I8qbert

I8qbert Active Member

it does work. If you have ever heard of "blue jacking" it is basically the same thing. If your blue tooth is enabled then some one could blue jack your phone and read contacts, texts etc.
    so be sure to turn off the blue tooth when not using.
  4. darkdomino

darkdomino New Member

First off... nevermind the inherent ethical problems with essentially hacking into another persons phone without their consent...

but think about the absurdity of it. If your friend is having relationship issues then he needs to talk with her. Hacking into her phone and spying on her isn't the answer here.

I don't care if my girlfriend did the worst to me...I would *never* read her messages. To me that's just a violation of an epic scale...and to do so would indicate to me a much more serious problem.

So as such I for one will not help you facilitate this because it's both unprofessional and unethical.
  5. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

you forgot illegal. if you gotta hack her phone, what does that say about your relationship. grow some and have a chat.
  6. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Nicely said!
    *applause*
  7. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

*Standing O*
  8. mmevans10

mmevans10 New Member

I know iKeyMonitor can do that, but it seems that it only supports Android and iOS.