Any Q compatible GPS Software besides CoPilot Live Q Edition?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Fountainhead, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Pony99CA

Pony99CA Active Member

What?

What are you complaining about now? Stop being a putz and derailing the thread with garbage. (I would have sent this as a Private Message, but you seem too stupid to figure out how those work.)

Steve
  2. haligan

haligan New Member

i agree i should have researched more than listen to the sells man. i did not know what i wanted at the time and he sold me on the phone. should have just went with the same phone my husband has sanyo scp 8400. his phone does everything that i need. i am big on writing thing down on paper so i could have just keep my agenda instead of replacing it with this phone. thanks for the web link i will check that out to see what i can do. i am sure i will have more question once i check it out. i guess thats why i am in the medical field instead of tech stuff.
  3. DrQ

DrQ New Member

Maybe you don't realize it but when I read your posts, but the tone is sharp and harsh and I'm sure you want to be helpful as we all do. We don't need to be "bullied" with criticism and names, but helped along the way with suggestions. We all come from different knowledge bases and aptitudes.

Steve can be a bit sharp in his preciseness too, but both of you appear very smart and technically above me and many others. I appreciate the help and advise both of you have given me and others, but some of us don't come here for criticism or correction. We're here to become better Q'rs.
  4. casemods

casemods New Member

[​IMG]
  5. haligan

haligan New Member

thanks for evertyones help. although i took my q back and got a lg - lx550 it does everything i need or wanted anyway and now i can also do with out carring my mp3 player. it has mp3, gps so i dont have to purchase anything else. it has a good enough agenda for me and it takes better photo and camcorde than the q did. so thats pretty much all i need. it does some more but i problemly want us those parts , italso has the phone as modum. and the best part it does not freeze up or have a mind of its own like my q did. thanks agian for the help.
  6. cheri

cheri Active Member

Good luck with the new phone Haligan.

My thing with GPS is I dont want to fork over a small fortune. I dont hike or hunt in the wilderness. But I do live close to and travel around rural communities. So in IMO i need more than what some would call "city" travel.

When I am ready to purchase a bluetooth receiver I will do it here because this site has been a big help.

On another note boys will be boys. However, boys should mature and act accordingly in a public forum. But such is the internet its great to have that anonymity aint it. Call me crazy but I dont say any thing to anyone I couldnt say or back it up in person.

I would greatly appreciate if everyone could refrain from the "insults of the innocents" as I call them. People dont choose to be born with disabilities. Or maybe a thread can be started with such nonsence and i will avoid it. Free speech and all :-\ my 2.5 centavos.
  7. Pony99CA

Pony99CA Active Member

Rural GPS

Most GPS navigation programs I've seen do cover rural areas (although probably not as well as the city).

Yes, that was a bit tacky.

Steve
  8. cheri

cheri Active Member

I wander around GPS threads not only for my own selfish purposes :) I have an uncle that had a CVA and although he is ok obviously nobody wants him wandering around hunting etc. w/o GPS.