Any more luck with the crystal cases?

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by acrunchyfrog, Apr 12, 2007.

1. evomac

evomac New Member

I know this may sound odd, but could you link me the exact product that you ordered. There are quite a few people saying that they have had fitment problems because of so many different versions of the Q.

Aside from the "slick" feel how is the quality of the case? Did you buy the extra screen protector for it or do you leave that exposed?
  2. N7AS

N7AS Member

I'm using the Speck 3 pack. I have the Sprint Dark Gray Q so they should work with the Vzw Black. It's a perfect fit and covers the screen. The red one is useless, but the smoke one should be ok. I gor mine at CompUSA for $14.99.
  3. Duality169

Duality169 New Member

The link to exactly what I ordered is below.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=744

It certainly seems solid enough to take the occasional drop. The only fit complaint I would have is that even when locked in place if I grip the phone tightly I can feel the case squeeze ever so slightly on one side, it's not that it is too tight or loose on the device there just seems to be a minor imperfection in one of the clips/locking mechanisms on that side.

I did buy the screen protector from them as well and have absolutely no complaints about that, I can't tell its there but it does make me feel more secure.
  4. evomac

evomac New Member

Thanks Duality, I am going to order the case / screen protector combo today. Appreciate the feedback. Hopefully not looking to drop it however since I have a BB for work which I keep on my belt, the Q has to go in the pocket and wanted a little something to protect it.
  5. bfar03

bfar03 New Member

So has Seidio got this issue resolved? I want to get the rubberized case and holster combo for the grey Sprint Q, but am not sure if I should wait or not.

6. cgcrz8

cgcrz8 New Member

I got a clear plastic case via ebay. Also came with belt clip but I took that off. Fits perfect. Only a like 8 bucks total including shipping.