Amazing beauty and the Q

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tharmsen, Nov 1, 2006.

1. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

Amazing beauty and the Q

I stumbled across this picture on Myspace:

[​IMG]

Man, that girl is stunning AND she's got a Q in those beautiful little hands!

Beauty and the Q go hand in hand.

:tounge:
  2. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

It would appear she is a Motorola fan.

[​IMG]
  3. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

She looks sort of like Jessica Simpson.
  4. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

You're right, she does. All I know is she's probably the hottest girl on Myspace. :2cool:

Here's her full profile.
  5. scottjb

scottjb New Member

I guess her looks make up for the bad manicure and the fact that there is no battery cover on the Q. :p
  6. inf3st

inf3st New Member

As hot as she is. I think she could do with out all the make up.
  7. ozzysjeep

ozzysjeep New Member

Holy Crap. I didn't know my wife was on MySpace. Stop looking at her picture!
  8. strazzere

strazzere New Member

Maybe it's just me, or does she look 12 in the top picture?

Heck I guess I just look at girls on the internet differently - something must not be right with them if they need to take a picture of themselves...

If they are hot - wouldn't they have beautiful people to do it for them?

(my two cents lol)
  9. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

I haven't seen any 12 year olds that look like that... I think she looks 20 something.

I don't know why she takes pictures of herself with camera phones (stuck on herself most likely), but I can tell you she's hotter than Hell. :tounge: There's absolutely no doubt about that.
  10. tshot

tshot New Member

Now that is a nice looking Q Wink
  11. Red

Red New Member

She set her profile to private. She must have gotten tired of all of us looking at her Q :laugh2: I have seen better ones on myspace tharmsen you just must not be looking in the right place.:laugh2:
  12. tlittlej

tlittlej New Member

Nice attention to details!!:smile:
  13. SureIsMe

SureIsMe New Member

LMAO!!!!!:laugh2:
  14. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

I have a feeling this is going to be the start of a new thread. Heres a pic of a chic with a Q! (I googled Q Pics) [​IMG] For those of you old enough to remember "Flat Stanley" this could be the start of a whole new ERA! The Subject Title should read....[size=+2]"Where Has Yor Q Been?'[/size]
  15. scottjb

scottjb New Member

Looks like that pic is date 2006-01-04. The Q wasn't released to the business channel until May, 2006. So, cute AND has connections...
  16. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

Ha, nice catch.

You're right, she's a well connected hottie. I couldn't resist giving her trade secrets either, look at those...

Ummm...

Eyes!

:p