Alltel MMS unlock to be hack is this possible?

Discussion in 'Moto Q Hacks' started by johnlovelyn, Jul 12, 2008.

1. johnlovelyn

johnlovelyn New Member

Alltel MMS unlock to be hack is this possible?

i got a phone a few days and just got activate it today by the alltel carrier...what upsets me is that i cant use the MMS on the or lets say they dont have MMS options in sending a picture through TEXT...is there anyways we can get this one?is there any software or program to unlock so that a picture can be sent through Text messaging?please help us if anyone know let us now please!!!!
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

not that i know of
    i believe alltel members are SOL
    sprint has one that someone made up 'smms'
    it may work on alltel but i think its sprint specific
  3. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

yes, unfortunately that program is sprint specific as it uses the sprint picture mail account to send the message. I don't know of any similar thing for Alltel yet.
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

thanks for confirming
  5. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

Which Q from Alltel did you get? I have the Q9c and MMS is definately enabled, in fact it was one of the reasons why I upgraded!

Craig
  6. That One Guy

That One Guy New Member

Yeah i got the original Q.I have sent alltel emails and whatnot, and they keep tellin me they are never going to even goin to have a update for it or anything.i told them how worthless they really are and that i got lied to when they sold me the damn phone.They did absolutly nothing. But tell me i could upgrade.

I hope things git better when verizon fully takes over.I got a letter in the mail yesterday saying that some things were allready taking effect.it said to go to alltels website to see more information