ALK Copilot Nav System up for sale CHEAP!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by elijaxfl, Mar 1, 2007.

1. elijaxfl

elijaxfl New Member

ALK Copilot Nav System up for sale CHEAP!!

Hey. I've posted this system on CL but it's a bit hard to reach people who specifically have a Motorola Q. The item is available for pick up or shipment. Pickup is preferred. Item located in Jacksonville Beach Florida. email me at elijaxfl@hotmail.com for my number

I paid $350.00 for the system new. I've used it a few times on road trips, but I no longer have my verizon service or my Q phone anymore. Thus, no use for it. It is the complete kit with CD/case, GPS antenna/charger, and mini SD card with maps on it. It's works very well and is very easy to use. It calculates your ETA, finds gas,lodging, and points of interest. Easy to read display has various views. Voices are clear and easy to hear even with music in the background. This unit gives you GPS anywhere you go, not just when you're in your service providers area like other setups!!! I'm selling the kit for $200. Plus shipping if you aren't local, but I don't imagine it would be over $5 unless you wanted it overnighted. Let me know if you're interested and we can speak on the phone and go from there. I'll post the link to the site with all of the factory info. I would also do trading for an ipod nano. Thanks for looking!

http://www.alk.com/copilot/motoq.asp

***also feel free to replay to this post with any questions or pic requests***